Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, June 20

What u want me to do???

I think I been very unlucky recently....

I always believed that when U are unhappy, u are unlucky.

I dunno why my life seems to be full of ups and downs....

I learn from a book to calculate "Happiness", I tried to do it every now and then in my personal dairy.

Home/Room - 2 (Room is very very messy but I see my clothes, shoes and bag I still feel abit better)

Family - 4 (They are the best but I just make my daddy very angry)

Friends - 10 (What can I said? I have more friends then I should asked for)

Career - 0 (I am confused)

Lovelife - 0 (I am still fucking single)

Total: 16

Percentage: 32%

I am only 32% happy.

I used to be 64% happy.....30% happier 1 month ago.

I just lost my hp.........For the 2nd time this year.....

I am still single.....

I had make a dent in someone's car yesterday while I went to collect my new HP.

I didn't told him about it cos it was Father's day last night.

The person just discovered it this morning.

Although I dun dare to call him, I know he will not scream or shout at me cos he had never laid a finger to hit me or even rise his voice to scold me.

But i feel so bad.

I feel so bad that I cried when I was confessing to my mummy just now.

Mummy told me not to worry cos what done had been done.

I feel so bad and upset that I dun even dare to go home.

I dun dare to face him.

I am now like a 8 year old kid who stole a can of coke from the fridge.

I had never been afraid of anyone but my daddy is the most scary peson in this whole wide world in my life.

I dunno why.

Maybe I did too many things wrong.

I hurt him too much.

Bless Me Tonight.

Apple Lim
Shit lar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home