Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, June 14

No Life Lar....

I seriously didnt know what the quiz in Kennysia's blog was about until I find out.

I seriously hate to click on links. So Mafan.

I sibei nua one lar...


Click Here For The Quiz

So I tried doing it...and I got this...


Congratulations Apple Lim, you are...




'PoiPoi' Apple Lim of verypoisonouslady.blogspot.com


You look like a stereotypical bimbo outside but its a different story inside. You're a nice, simple, proud and straightforward person who believes what you're doing is right. You don't change people, and you love them for who they are. Your primary goal in life is to be happy, next to being pretty. You have your detractors but you don't let them bring you down. You go out of your way to help others out even before they ask, and for that they love you.



Click here for the quiz in case u miss the above one


Wah Lan Noi...Picture so big...I dunno where he steal it from man...

Heng I did it and I got myself...ah boh quite funny if i got some others leh...

I only talked to him once in MSN and I dunno why from my blog he concluded that I seems such a nice person.

But thanks ah....Kennysia...I still love ur "Ka Mo" and I want to hug it to sleep...

I dunno what I should blog. I got no life man. I will be damn free this few weeks. I am resting and waiting.

Resting for more volka.

Waiting for assignments.

I will be going on dates soon lar, dun worry.

I been hanging out with my gfs alot and I am enjoying it though I feel that I turning into an Ah Gua and beoing every chio bu that walk past me.

Since I got no theme in mind to blog, let me rubbish a bit.

Since Sat, I had a few tiny incidents...

1. I almost fall flat in the Cinema on Sat. Dark Dark inside, was walking past the screen somemore, I tripped and "AIYA" a bit too loudly...

2. I tot that Kennysia was coming to SG in June until Limbueytor nearly blur with me today and told me is in July.

3. Forgot to knock off today and wonder why Miko can leave so early at 6pm.

4. Realise I save a new friend's name under....
.
.
.
.
.
MY OWN NAME....when I got her sms...

-_-

Blur until buey sai blur..

Johnny complained that my post was getting shorter and shorter but I really dunno what to blog...

Though I can type and type and talk so much and I can still say I dunno what to blog...

Hmmmmm

Let's see...

Shall we talk about sex?

Food?

Books?

Mrt?

Friends?

Family?

Gfs?

Bfs?

ALL I GOT TALK BEFORE LIAO LEH!

So how?

Go Sleep Go Sleep...

Apple Lim
Wanna Lao Sai...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home