Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Saturday, June 11

Home Sweet Home!

Nay Beh.... I am kua TL lor...

I cant get Viceroy Super Menthol Lights anywhere.....

Damn pek chek...

Got to buy Texas Five Again. KNS!!!

Never mind about this but today I met 2 new friends!

"Celest Chic" - Hi, it was nice of u to walk up to me and say hi, sorry if I seems rude cos I still very blur ah. Ur bubbly personality and sudden outburst shocked me. Hahaha. Would love to chat with u more but I believe we will have the chance again.

"Someone From PCK Musical Night" - I am truly very very sorry. I had remembered ur name but dunno why is it because of the beer, it just slip off my mind. I wanted to sit down and think but I am so excited to blog now. Thanks for being such a great reader for reading everyday. Hope u do enjoy what I writes and I had kept u entertained. =)


I was having a slight fever today but i got better and went to meet my devils bitches and discuss when we should head down to devils ASAP!

Not there for 3 bloody long weeks and I am dying....dying....dying......

Then I went to work for Foster beer for the Phua Chu Kang's Musical Night. They had some cocktail party and it was just great! I manage to sneak in and watch the whole show!

I even saw some celebrities there. No chance to take photos cos I was working. KNN!

I offered a beer to Mark Lee Guo Huang when he walks over to grab some drinks with Pan Ling Ling.

Me: Foster beer for u, sir?

Mark Lee: (In Mandarin) Bu Ke Yi. Zui Si Ying Wei Zhe Ge Wo Cai Hui Jie Hun De.
(No~..... is because of this I got married)

Me: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


He damn funny lor....Freaking hilarious!

Ok lar...Mai Loh Soh Again....See Pictures....

Me & Noelle at a cafe for gossip and Shisha! Sibei Cosy lor!


Miko & Noelle!


The Menu!


Me is song until buey sai song lor!


Miko with her Orange Gelitas <---spelling?

3 of us!


Me with the Mango Gelitas <---spelling?

The Shisha Pipe!


See her stoned face....


See my stone face...we had strawberry flavour


Nice!!!!


Then I work for Foster Beer at Kallang Indoor Stadium.


Saw Pamela doing for Jack Daniels!


A New friend, Eunice!


The party!


Their Jack Daniel's Counter!


Foster Beer!


My staff Pass to proved that I was at PCK's musical Night. Famous in Sg, JB. Some even said in Vietnam Batam


I on impluse bought this bag!


Me in Wheels Magazine!


Must buy and vote for me, k!


Only $2 per copy!


I need to sleep now. Got to go back old office early in the morning to help my colleagues and to my godson's Full Month then got to work at night again.....

Bo Bian....Single mah and I cant resist earning money de mah...

Muakzzzzzzzz
Apple Lim
I am really happily single

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home