Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Saturday, June 18

I Lost My Phone....Again...

I am so upset, so tired that I really dun feel like blogging...

I didnt sleep for the whole night.

I got drunk....very drunk that I lost my handphone again.....

I cant remember how I lost my phone.

I cant remember when I lost it.

I cant remember how the cab driver send me straight to my void deck when I was already gone.

I didnt know how much I drank but I think alot.... I remembered I had even got a bottle of hennesy and pour down people's throat and my own....

And I even remembered that the whole new bottle left only 3/4 when I pour down 4 people's throat including my own.

And I even remembered it taste horrigible but limpeh still cannot remember where and how I lost my phone.

It is very upsetting when u lost ur hp.

When I got hm, i immediately dropped dead on my armchair. I woke up a few moments later and crawl to remove my make-up.

I was still drunk in the middle of midnight but I can recall I lost my hp.

I start calling my own number till 11am this morning.

The phone was not switched off but no one picked up my call.

I was confused.

I didnt know whether I should cut off my line or just wait for that person to get back to me so i did not sleep at all.

I just manage to save a few hundreds and I got to spend it on hp again.

Haizzzzz

I think I will not be bringing my phone when I go devils again.

Will u return a phone if u found it?

I will and I did. Twice in fact.

Anyway, I need to prepare now, to go drinking again tonight at Barcelona for Esther birthday. She didnt manage to make it cos we will make it up for her tonight.

Oh ya, check out Noelle's blog for some saucy photos....hehehe

Me before I go out!


The 5 devils bitches!


DJ Alan!


Stephen at the live room!


Saw Macus!


Ali!


Muakzzzzzzzzzz Note: We were still sober...


Da Mi Aka Jeremy Aka Mr Kevin's Big Brother!


He damn stylo milo lor!


Mr Kevin....Ah Peh...


Miko & Friend!


Miko and Me on the bartop!


Me & Photogenic Martin!


With Miko!


Horny Hairy Martin!


Then we tried to act cute....




I realise the "Bouncer Pose" is rather common at Devils...


Da Mi!


Mr Kevin and Simon!!


See, Mr Kevin like bully his big brother hor....


On The Bartop, Miko, Marilyn & Simon!


Alvin!


We really love one another alot!



I bought the gals a round of tequila...Ah boh not high lor...




Chris (If I remember correctly), my reader who called out to me!


Because Esther cannot make it, we went around searching for birthday boy/gal and we found 2!


All celebrating!



The Birthday Boys!


Our yandao ex bartender, Raymond!


Miko and I was bored while waiting for the toilet!


Me! (High already)


Best friends!




Erm....dunno is who leh...


The Dancing King!!! ( I realise I dunno his name though I chatted with him so long)


Us again!


Pau!


Pau and Imram!


Pau & Me (I was drunk and ugly already)


Miko also drunk le...


Jason!


I was crying so much for my hp that my make-up from melted was gone.


The 3 greats guys who helped me search for my hp. I was so touched!


I really thanks the people who combed the whole devils for me to search for my hp. Though they know it wont be found but they really did their best.

Thanks! Muakzzzzzzzzz

Apple Lim
Pls be really careful of ur hp...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home