Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, June 9

My Dinner Last Night

YO YO YO!

Good Morning!

I am up bright and early and chio chio for the day. Remember I had a dinner date with my friend last night?

He is actually a very experience lawyer. Anyones who need one (choy choy choy), I intro, k.

He shared alot of things with me and I realise that lawyers are very much similar to freelance models.

They dun really have a guide to know how much to charge, it depends on experience and the cases they received are usually by referral.

Well, enough of "Loh Sohness", tonight I have another dinner date with Muthu. Remember Muthu?
The guy who propose to me on the first date?

This is Charles


The restaurant....


The name of the restaurant...


The Menu!


The soup and the oyster I had. Yummy!


My Beef Fillet!


Charles had a trout!


Charles and Me in the car.


Ok, got to work now.

Later meeting my pri sch classmate, Reina. We happen to found each other after about 8 years? She happens to work in the same building as me!

Muakzzzzzzz
Apple Lim
Busy Busy Busy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home