Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, June 13

Stupid Mon...

I dunno what I should say to make u guys laugh cos tt is a stupid mon today.

Everyone asked me why is Mon stupid when I sent out a mass sms this morning.

Seriously, I dunno how to explain to my stupid dear friends why Mon is stupid.


I think....




and think....




and think....




and think....




I decided that Mon is stupid because:

1. It is not Tue.

2. It is not wed.

3. It is not Thur.

4. It is not Fri.

5. It is not Sat.

6. It is not Sun.

and last but not least

7. It is Mon.

There u go, 7 reasons I can think within 43.453 secs. Gam wan boh?


Anyway, I hada alcohol-free weekend. I was busy working on Fri, Sat and Sun. Ya, I know I am a true no life workaholic who work from Mon to Sun.

Lai Lah, let's look at the photos...


My god-son! Finally 1 mth old!


Cute right?


I going to take him chiong when he is 18 years old! Woohooo!


Mummy Joey and God-son!


God-Mummy, Apple & God-Son!


Chio Chococat Aka Zhen Hui & Me!


Joey & Me! Eh....behind is her husband....


Went to work on Sat for Foster Beer again with Zeta this time!


Zeta!


On Sun, I was supposed to spend my day at home with my family members but last min got to take over Nerrisa for work. My daddy cook his delicious porridge for us!


The "liao" is more than the porridge!


This is specially for my youngest sis cos she dun like minced meat. I had 3 big bowls for the whole day!


My niao youngest sis who rejected taking photo. She was scared of minced meat after she pierced her naval. I better not eleborate.... U go think y....


Got to work got to work!
Apple Lim
I love my family alot alot alot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home