Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, June 9

My Dinner Date With Muthu

I am back home!

Feeling rather giddy now lor...

Nah Bey...

I very angry leh...

I can't get Viceroy Super Menthol Light...

I have to smoke Texas 5 Ice and it is too strong for me now. Makes my head gong gong now lor...

Anyway, my meeting with Muthu was F-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c (he always used this word...dunno why) He shared a lot of life experiences with me and taught me the way of life and how to treat people with sincerity.

I had always believe in "Repay Revenge With Kindness" and after meeting him, I stood even more firm to that belief.

My friends are always very worried about me bcos I trusted people easily and I give mine all out to people around me but I cannot help it.

Not last time.

Not now.

And not even in the future.

Cos it is just me.


I always tell them not to worry cos I live my life without regrets.

There are so much to learn in life and u will eventually die without learning enough.

Pls do take a moment to feel the nice things around u and be happy for what u have. Never asked for much and be bless that anything extra thing that makes u happy is a bonus. U are bless with a healthy body, great family and a bunch of great lovely friends and always remember that. Try to smile and be happy for the day, be positive and be thankful that u still live by through the day to see the sunrise.

The above is for me. Not for u. I wanna remind myself for what I was told but u can also remember lar.

Muthu told me he regreted that he never write down anything that had happened to him and I was glad I started out this blog. I tried to pen everything down and every thoughts that I have. I have a dairy which that i writes eveything in (usually when I was really very unhappy and usually is -_-''' about my love life). I have another small notebook to write down the insignificant things that happen to me, whatever that's comes to my mind and even the nightmares that I have.

Is a good thing to keep a record wor.

Though everyday I will think of stuff to blog and to entertain u but the main reason is I wanna remember everything single thing that happen to me and every single person which had pass thru my life or even walk down this path hand in hand together with me.

I had done alot of thinkings and self reflections and how to live my life.

U should too if u had not yet started. I know this is a boring post but I do hope it do let ur mind work abit, ya. ;-)

Let's look at the photos!


Muthu!!! Last year I met him and he was 73! Still lively and healthy!


We went to this nice place recommend by Noelle and the food was great and cheap!


Muthu darling had a black pepper pork chop! Delicious!


I had a Grilled Lamp Chop and it was so yummy that I finished eveything (except the veggies hor)



Muthu took a long route to show me his house....eh...abit dark lar but is like a cottage!


I got to rest now, my head is spinning like mad...
Muakzzzzzzzzzz
Apple Lim
Do u really know what u want? Think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home