Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, June 19

Nah Bey Chow Barney!

Is 4.28am now. I cannot sleep. I am still bother about my phone. Though I am getting a new one tomorrow but I am still upset.

I am a sentimental person and I like to keep every shit stuff I got..

All my old smses are inside the phone. The ones that my best friends sent to me are very dear to me.

Nay Beh Chow Barney!!! <--- The bitches are all scolding LimBueytor's famous words in devils since last night till today lor...


I believe in retribution.

The person who took my phone will lost his or her soon.

Anyway, last night was a "mass orgy" night. We (the gals) was french kissing the whole night but the photos are all with Noelle. Check out her blog soon (I dunno when)

Oh ya, my mummy could not sleep and was talking to me just now. My daddy wanna take her out for supper but she dun feel like going cos she was feeling sick.

She was telling me that my daddy was complaining. Complaining about my mummy taking care of the 8 kids (she is a baby sitter) and daddy got no chance to hug her at all. My mummy told daddy that if he wants to hug her, she can let him hug until he song....

-_-

My daddy dun seems like a lomantic person and he makes all of us (me and my 2 sisters including my mummy) goes "he siao ah" when he tried to be lomantic.

Quite amusing though.

My daddy is very attached to my mummy and my mummy is also very attached to him.

Sweet, right? I love to be like them when I married.

Haizzzzz

Fucking single....what can I say.

Anyway, just got back from Barcelona (not Spain) to celebrate Esther's birthday. Check out the photos!

Take cab must take SMRT! They got TV wor...Mai Siao Siao!

Erm....is me lar....Eating my dinner at Barcelona...


Me & Ju Ju! (Hope my foundation is not too fair again. I got tan so fucking fast that I didnt realise it was the bloody wrong shade. I change it today)


4 of us!


The 2nd cake for Esther!


The birthday gal!


This lovely couple! Esther & Ken (Trying to act cool si boh)


Up the stage they went!


Marilyn and gang came down to join us... But what's wrong with Edmund???



Noelle singing!




Noelle & Esther!


Me & Esther and Outcast-wearing-white-Marilyn!


Esther & Outcast-wearing-white-Marilyn!


Happy Belated Birthday Darling!


Clifford who is my reader!


Noelle & Me! ( I turned red damn fast!)


I tried to dedicated a song "Stand By Me" but dunno what's in my head sial....


Mervyn!


Clifford!


I tried to inmitated Clifford's expression....


Ju Ju & Me!


Noelle Zi Lian....


The gals!! (The one wearing white is Pearlyn!)


Our Supper!!


Sial...I dunno I should go to sleep or not....Think I better go....Need to collect my hp and to fetch my sis from her dorm tomorrow.

Is father's day!!!!

Got to sms my daddy now!

Muakzzzzzzzzzz
Apple Lim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home