Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, June 17

DEVILS AND BITCHES FLOCK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

No need to guess, no need to doubt, no need to suspect....

TONIGHT IS DEVILS NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Where all the bitches and sluts gather tonight!

It's been 3 bloody long weeks that we had not been going down and we are all suffering....

It is also Esther's Birthday today!

Happy Birthday Darling!

I just smsed her this morning and she said she is glad to have found us, nevertheless, I am glad to have found her as well!

Sometimes, I am really thankful to have so many nice gfs with me. Bless the lord for giving me different gfs for different purpose (They are not products!)

Who needs 1 bf when I can have so many gfs? (Though I still cannot get laid lar)

Huiqi - Meet once in a while but r/s still strong. We been best of friends for 10 years!

Meichuan - Used to be clubbing kahkis but she dun like devils leh. Though seldom hangout with her but I still love her thoughtfulness and she always worried about me not having a bf.

Joey - Stay a few blks away from me but we knew each other for 5 years. And now just upgrade to become her son's godmummy which pulls our r/s closer!

Miko - Knew this siao char boh not very long, nearly 2 years but we had been very close ever since we met from the net. She is always there for me, a good listener ready to hear me complains and whine and always full of surprises for me. I know she loves me alot and I also loves her alot!

Esther - Knew her at....erm....hotel. Dislike her at first when we first met cos stupid Ken Ken never introduce us. Finally find her a very sincere lady when we started to go out more and more. Love ya!

Ju Ju - Knew her from Devils and never thought we can chatted alot. Like her sudden outburst of sot sot pattern come out and her boh-chap attitude. Muakzzzzzzz

Marilyn - Tot she was a fierce lady when I first saw her. After knowing her more, realise she is actually very blur and very helpful person who goes all the way out to help someone. Muak Muakz

Noelle - Find her character very similar to mine and it is really nice to have someone who have the same thoughts as u. Also, can pass ur blur virus to. Know her not very long but we seems like old time friends!

They are really very nice and we always appricate each other's presence or even the slightest stuffs we did for each others.

I am glad to have this great friends and I will love them for as long as I live but if I die too bad lar...

Muakzzzzzzzzz
Apple Lim
Table Table Table!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home