Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, June 16

Five girls, a handphone and a scarf....

Met up with the bitches again yesterday for dinner. It was a unplanned gathering. I was just suppose to meet Miko for shopping. Then Noelle went to see our waxing therapist with Miko for waxing of course. Then Ju's office was nearby my office and I thought I jio her along as well. Esther sms me in the morning and told me she did no go to work and so 5 of us ended up at Ah Meng's cafe for dinner.

Most of the times, no one have to tell any jokes cos they said I am the joke itself.

-_-

Anyway, the photos....(Due to all of us never bring camera out, we used our hp)

Ju Ju!


Noelle!


Miko!!


Miko's dinner....Sibei Cham


Me....sibei sad cos....


This! Very Spicy!!!!


Then out of sudden, someone suggested we go KTV cos that someone got 4 hours free voucher. And very sudden, we found ourself in the room of party world.

Noelle and Ju had took part in the Devils Idol and we decided to let them practise their singing.

Me in the KTV room!


I was getting quite bored and I dun have the mood to sing and with this 2 items on hand, I decided to.....


Dutch Lady Noelle!


Dutch Lady Miko!


Dutch Lady Apple!


Dutch Lady Ju Ju!


Dutch Lady Esther!


Then I force them into a Hip-Hop image!


Yo Yo Check it out!


Then we figure out it can tie my hair and make me look like siao char boh...


If u injured ur leg can use also...Like in ancient times... "Dio bitten by snake!"


Can also used it for ur arm if u break it.


Ren!!


Banner.....


Accessories.....erm...to make the photo more colourful...


If u have flu......


Wanna kidnap people....


Can play Blind Eyes Cat....


Ancient Robber.....


Bank Robber... (She looks like Ru Hua Hor)


The ciggarettes we had within 3 hours...


Ok, got to work now...Sibei tired...I feel so sleepy now that I want to just lie flat flat.

Cannot stay out too late during weekdays lor...

Apple Lim
Tomorrow is not Fri, tomorrow is Devils night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home