Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, June 23

Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do

Well Well Well

I want to congrats the person who is able to ruin my career.

My new boss and I had come to a mutual terms that I should not continue my career in his company.

So, I will officially be jobless on 15th July!

I will be able to "tuang" during those days before I get a new job.

"That person", u may think u win and u might even be Kan Si Lang happy that u manange to stop my career in that co but I can tell u that U will not succeed.

I am so sorry to post all this unhappy stuffs up here but I thought, rather than U people wondered why I am able to "tuang" after 15th July, I prefer to announce this myself.

I am not angry.

I just cannot understand what is happening to this world?

Why is everyone so tensed up?

Why can't they just take my blog as a entertaining source?

Why can't they just look at things different?

I used to whine about my life.

Blame everyone around me.

Hate god for making my life so diffcult

Since I was young (13?), my life had been full of ups and downs. Even my astrologer told me that I had 7 years of bad luck.

He was worried for me.

But I was not worried.

I had passed thru that unlucky stage (I think) and I am still alive and kicking.

I wondered whether I am normal and I wonder whether anyone who have my life will be crashed and fall.

I grew stronger and I am still learning.

Have u ever had that period when everything that U will not wants it to happen, happen to u all at the same time?

Have u ever had that moments that U feel that u had lost everything?

Have u ever been scared because U have people behind u that is willing to do anything to ruin ur life?

Have u ever been so worried that U lost sleep cause u saw darkness in ur future?

Have u ever imagined a time when U have no money even to buy a bread for ur daily meal?

Have u ever been through that times where u have to fight for survival?

Have u ever went thru a great deal to help someone but they paid u by ungratefulness in the end?

Have u ever think of how diffcult life and people is?

Have u ever believe that things will eventually go well but it got worst in the end?

Have u ever want to just hide somewhere and cry ur heart out and be just so alone?


Have u ever made alot of grave mistakes and everyone had forgive u and u felt so ashamed?

Have u all got all the above all together at one go?

I did..................

I been through all this ordeal when I was young and I am stil going through this process.

I am fine.

I am seriously fine.

I know some of my friends or even strangers after reading this post of mine can really feel all the nightmares I had.

Nightmares.....a traumatic experience that u are facing while u are asleep.

Why I say nightmares?

Cause I believe that I will wake up soon and everything will be fine.


Though I have no job now.....
I am glad that I am still healthy and I can still look for jobs. With my perserverance and my strong-headed career, no matter how long I need, I believe I will not be jobless for long.

Though I have no bf now....
I am glad that I still have my friends and family around me to give me all the support and help I need.

Though my money is depleting now....
I am not worried. I never anticipated that I will will jobless cuase just a few weeks ago, everything is smooth. I have to cut down my high-maintanced lifestyle.

Though I have people who want to ruin my life now....
Thanks for letting me see how cruel life is and the side of unkind beings. I do urge u to have a smile on u face and some warmth in ur heart.

I write this post for people who are feeling down. Sometimes it might be a blessing in disguse but even if it's not, dun fred. Think postively.

I dun believe I have to close down my blog.

I dun believe why I need to close down my blog.

Unless u are a blogger urself, U will never understand why we spend so much time, effort to write down our thoughts.

To waste our energy to post up photos.

To rush home just to inform people who read our blog about the events going on our life.

BLOGGERS AND BLOGS JUST ROCK, OK!

Apple Lim
I just love blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home