Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, June 21

I am in a good mood!

Well,

I had decided to take out the photos of me kissing my beloved gfs...

Seriously, I do not give a damn on how u look at me but I tot it will cause some inconvinence for people around me.

I had also take out some post which contains info about myself.

My friends are all worried about me.

I trust people too easily.

I always believe Humans are kind.

"Ren Zi Chu Xing Ben Shan" is what I kept in my mind.

But how wrong am I when I discover that there are someone out there who tried to jeopardize my career, my future.

I gathered that some people are born like that.

With hatred in their heart.

With jealously in their mind.

With blood on their hands.

With spitefulness on their tongue.

With resentment flowing up and down the streams of their blood.

With unhappiness on their face.

I tot it was nice to share about what's going on with my life, to let my friends know how I was doing, to have a keepsake of everything I had done, to entertain people who do not know me.

I wanted to close down my blog initially.

My career is very important to me. I just want to lead a normal life. I need to work hard for my future. To work hard for my family.

I do not wish any asshole out there think he/she can ruin my life by doing such a stupid act.

Well, after thinking thru the whole night without much sleep, I remembered my emails. I came to the office today and start going through every emails I had received.

I had a total of 9 pages of emails. nearly 6 pages were from my readers.

I girl as young as 16 who emailed me and told her how much she loves reading my blog.

A guy as old as 40 who asked me to keep up the good work for my blog.

It was so heart-warming to received all the mails and I tried to find time to reply to each and everyone.

Everyone was encouraging me.

Thanks.

I seriously needed them.

If not for u guys....there wont be verypoisonouslady.

SO, I WILL CONTINUE TO BLOG!

Muakzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home