Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, June 20

I sincerely apologize....

I never envisage being able to avert such a misfortune.

I knew something will come.

I am not scared.

But this proved a bit too much.

Someone out there will hate me to the core and to the extent to meddlesome my career.

Interfering my future....

Prying my life....

U know who u are...

This is my fucking life..

My bloody blog...

Who do u think u are to judge me for who I am, merely by reading my blog?

I seriously do not understand the predicament of me kissing another girl or 5 in fact.

If u discriminate me just because I kiss another gal.....
How would the homosexuals survive?

If u are prejudice against women who kiss their same kind....
What are u then?

I know u put in ur outmost endeavor to gain this triumph.

The triumph for making me fall apart.

And I know u are just out to ruin me.

I seriously do not give a fuck. *smile*

BUT

U caused some discomfort for the people around me and I really hate that.

U have nothing against me but why u did u pull such a lowdown despicable stunt?

Do bloggers have to close down their blog to get a job?

Do bloggers have no life?

Do bloggers have no diginity.

Just when we post our personal life does not determine how we work and seriously, it is not for u to judge.

I know it is me again that u want.

U want to make me a failure.

U can try all ways and means to see me fail.

But i will not fall.

Apple Lim
I am just fucking suay

p/s: I sincerely apologize to have caused any inconvenience to anyone regarding this matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home