Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, June 22

The Chao Ah Lian Is Back!

Hi All!

Is a beautiful Wed today. Beautiful not because I am going to devils for ladies night and I dun go ladies night.

Beautiful because:

1. Is Not Mon

2. I am meeting my photographer tonight to go thru the photos we took a few mth ago.

3. I feel beautiful today.

4. I am happy!

Arghhhhh..no more liao...just beautiful lar...

Thanks for all the people who had emailed me. I am really very touched by this gesture. Though is just a simple email, it is enough to make me strong and enough to make my day.

Makes me smile too!

Anyway, I am busy recently.

I am planning a short trip to KL with the gals. Without bf. I called this outing:

THE NO-BF-KL-TRIP!

I think my friends only hate me for 1 reason now.

They cant bring their bf along when they are out with me. I strongly ban "bf" .

Buay sai.

Unless they find a hunk to distract me for niam-ing them, otherwise...solli...

Limpeh single not siang dua hor...

IS SIBEI DUA!

I am the only single among them, k.

Last night I went devils.

I not siao lar....I went to support Ju Ju cos she took part in the Devils Idol.

She got in lor!!!!

Congrats darling!!!

(Siao liao...got to bring my scarf again to go ktv...sure kena drag by her de...)

Photos time!

Me boh liao in the office! (ya...the same scarf but I got wash...I got wash)


Posing before I leave this place....


Zi Lian!


Ju at devils!


Noelle and Husband, Jeff!


Ju and her baby, Thomas!


Me with waiter Ali..... (I didnt know they bring bf...if not I also find 1 to dong zi eh)


Ali always like to act cute.....but he is cute lar!


I really really hate beer but I still will drink lor...haizzzz...see liao will sad de...


Who wants to bring me out for this show? In August though.


Ok, got to work...I damn busy...

Muakzzzzzzz

Apple Lim
Still the chao ah lian....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home