Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, June 28

The Paranoid family - It's all in the genes lar

I am sorry for the late blogging...I was so busy...

With the race queen pageant.... With an ad today.... With product launch for this whole month.... With Foster beer also...

Haizzzz...

Anyway...the story...

I was suppose to sleep at 10am last night but "something" makes me and my 2 sisters nearly have a sleepless night...

I was happily surfing the net in my room and was about to bath and wash my face when I walk out to the living room, both my lovely sisters looked as white as an unused Sanitary Pad...

Both of them was actually looking thru some of the videos which my youngest sister took some time ago and they saw one mysterious scary video.....


It was a weekday afternoon...What the hell is that thing????
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My youngest sis actually tot it was my the other sis (Tigeress with PMS) because the butt was obviously *ahem* abit big lar but her head pop out from the video....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mummy was there was well and mummy butt is damn small......
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Daddy was on youngest sis's right side and it couldnt be him....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So who the hell was that????? We cannot figure out.... Even I was scared...

The 3 of us just stick to each other real tight and walked to Mummy's room and wake her up ragarding this matter...

Mummy was blur also... Who the hell it might be???

We wanted to load it onto our PC but no one has the courage to see what is this "thing" that has only leg and did not move a inch in that video.....

So we debated pass my sleeping hour and wondering who it might be. We had lots of names came out..

My sister's bf....

Baby's (the little girl in the video) mummy.....

But all was not there cause it was a bright weekday afternoon and everyone was working....

Until my youngest sis said that she was on MC that day and.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

IT WAS ACTUALLY ME!!!

Kaoz....whole family dare not go to sleep cause of me...

Why no one thought of me is bacause:

1. I will not be home on a weekday afternoon

2. I will not use the house phone in the living room

3. I will not have such big butt (I am actually bending forward lar...)

Ya.....it's all in the genes.....

Apple Lim
Why am I born in a blur family????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home