Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, June 26

My Weekend......WAS GREAT!

Hi Guys,

I just reached hm from a wonderful short gathering...

Before I go on...


Have u voted?



Lao Niang (I happy I use this, i not happy, I use Lim Peh) will go thru with u what happen to me since Fri..

I was working on Fri night at "Bonkers", a pub in Tg pagar. First time I was doing a solo bar-top dancing and kns...I so shy wor...


Before I left the house.....


I had about 14 tequila shots at the pub. I dunno how come I can still manage to go out with my 4 guy friends who happen to go down for a drink.

We went to a KTV pub near "Mr Bean" and I drowned 2 volka orange again...

I still manage to stagger to "Mr Bean" to have supper with them. 4 guys was treating me like a little princess and I had a great time.

The privilege to being fucking single...

Got home about 4 am and went to bed about 5 plus...

Woke up at 8.30am to meet the bitches for a fortune-telling session....

Siao....Macdonalds breakfast never give egg yolk one lor....


Miko, Marilyn & Noelle had arrived before me..... (I was sey hor)


Me with my breakfast.... Still looking fresh after so little sleep but I was still abit high lor..


The fortune teller actually told me to get married after 31 years old...

Nah Bey....

She said my temper is so bad that not much man can tolerate me. I have to find someone older and someone who loves me alot...

The girls warned that I cannot find a guy who really go all the way out to please me cause when I said divorce and he will agreed...

-_-


Then, we headed over to Esther's house cause she was sick and bitched around till 6pm. We were talking about men, sexs and we nearly raped each other cos we had too much sex topic.

Without me at first and I tried to use a self-timer to take a group picutre...but...


Nah Bey... the green tea....


The girls damn Kpo... Dunno looking at the neighbour's dog or what...


Still looking....


Miko is the least Kpo of all!


Me Zi lian...Used a manifying glass and see my outbreak face... I am getting better though! *happy*


I played with Esther's Chair....


Sick Esther.... She really look very bad...


The 3 of us then went to shop at Tampines Mall and Century Square... Noelle from SK2 downgraded to Misha...Funny hor...


Tested so many colours...


This 2 shoppers....good...contribute to Sg's economy


Noelle spent over 100 dollars and got alot of free gifts wor....


I then went to bed about 10pm and I slept thru till 5pm till today.

17 hours....

I didnt know I was so tired.

Someone woke me up today. A special someone who I had forgotten about.

This someone had come a long way and I was suppose to meet him for coffee. I quickly bath, got dress and took a cab down to meet him....

This someone is none other than....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


KENNY SIA!!!




We met up at Plaza Sing for dinner and some dessert. Trust me, he look better in person!


Scarlett Ting & Janice was there as well!


Bloggers ROCKS!


My breakfast, lunch, dinner.... Strawberry waffles.... Delicious!


Ting had a Spag bolognese... (I think so ah...)


Kenny had...dunno what the hell but think is nice cause he finished it all....


Janice having a Cabonara if I am not wrong!


We just love kissing photos now... Muakzzz


Chio Bu-s!


We die die need to take a standing-up photo.... Kenny with Janice!


The couple....hahaha


Aiyo...I look so bitchy.... I really dun wish to post this photo but the only 1 I had with my idol!


End the night with this photo!


It was great meeting them and I do wish I have the chance to meet the others... I dunno them very well though...

The 4 of us was taking photos like crazy at Baker's Inn... I think people who dunno we are bloggers think we siao but pls check out their blog for some laughter especially Kenny's after he is back to his hometown tomorrow!

I am tired again...Good Night!

Apple Lim
How come all the female bloggers associated with Kenny are single????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home