Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, June 8

Gals Night Out!

Before I go on, if u are free and if u can do me favour, pls go and buy a copy of "Wheels" Magazine. I am featured inside as 1 of the contestants for the "Race Queen Contest" and I need the votes, k! Muakzzzzzzzz

Met up with the gals last night for a short chilling out session and also to plan for parties....

and parties...

and parties...

and parties...

Even my birthday in Oct was being planned as well.

We will not be going to devils in Oct, we will be going to Bintan instead to have our own private party.

I requested 2 strip male dancers as my birthday present...

If I dun have a bf by that time then i can.... niak niak niak *evil laugh*

Anyway, last night we do have some gossips going on but most of the time we were sharing sweet love stories.

Say until my eyes turned red and tears nearly drop down my face.

We shared all sweet love stories we know, fiction ones, non-fiction ones.... Long Zhong Chut Ga Liao...

Mostly is how the guy sacrifies for their beloved gf/wife...

And we concluded that "Nu Ren Zhen Mei Liang Xing" (Women are heartless)

But think about it, usually when a woman go all way out to touched (not molest) a man's heart.

We will say she sibei stupid.

Haiz....this world is forever about Women & Men.

Anyway, before the photos, I saw this on the net yesterday and I find it very true.


Best Friends....

Woman did not go home for the night and told husband that she spent the night at best friend's house. Husband called 10 of wife's best friends. None of them know anything!

Man did not go home for the night and told wife that he spent the night at best friend's house. Wife called 10 of husband's best friend. 8 said that he did slept over and 2 claimed that he is still in bed!

Me and Marilyn in Red Room!



3 of us arrived first.... Someone jio us to go there and late lor...


Got see that someone wearing so differently from us?


Our height is Do-Re-Mi-Fa....


We all had manicured nails and Miko just discovered that we all got wear rings and somemore on the middle finger... (I swear is not plan de!)


Ju's Toes and Mine!


Spencer treat us drink a jug of Burbon Coke... (Ah Meng Si Devils and Meng Si Ladies Night lor)


Ok, Tonight I got a dinner date with a friend. Sibei tired sial, only slept a few hours...

Hopefully I can update with photos but quite difficult cos this friend of mine dunno I blog and if I take camera out and take pictures. He will think I siao wor....

Apple Lim
I know I siao but I cannot always be siao de mah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home