Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, June 7

Lunch With Noelle At My New Office

Met up with Noelle for lunch just now........

38-ing and sharing tips on how to be more beautiful...

Time flies fast and Lao Niang for to go back to work already.

I do like my new office though everything is fast and furious here. I dun dare to like it further cos afterall, I will be leaving my current job next mth to a new role.

Will be bitching with the gals today at Marina South. I just cant wait!


Noelle patiently waiting for me at the cafe.


Me!


The cafe boh simi lang just now....




Me & Noelle!


This is what we share just now....Eh....2 Char Boh sitting at a cafe and sharing a plate of sausages abit funny hor...


Ok, I need to work hard today! Muakzzzzzzzzz
Apple Lim
I really love sausages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home