Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, June 6

My New Office

My god...

Our company had move to a new office near Harbourfront.

Damn "siong" I tell u...

I for 4 and a half year never travel to town in the early morning already and my arms wanna break, my legs so sour, my whole body is aching...

Lim peh is zin eh sian until buey sai sian...

This is a totally new environment for my whole department. Everyone was excited, worried and blur..

While waiting to unpack, I decided to show u the office where we erm..... had not unpack...

Lai...

Sibei Empty...We are not allow to put anything personal on our desk....


My Name!!


Messy lor...


Our view....swee leh...


Me! So sleepy.......


Ok....got to work...Who free and near me come find me for lunch k...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home