Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, May 23

What a tiring weekend....

Hi Hi Hi

I had a very fulfilled weekend and I am soooo tired now. Drinking a Mudshake Chocolate Volka now when I went to the supermarket to buy some food the other day. Finally get to drink it after so long.

Ya lar...alcoholic lar...

I love volka alot...Dunno why...maybe cos it the mixture is usually sweet stuff..... SHOIK!

I am so lazy to type much but there's alot of photos.

Fri wad the night to celebrate Marilyn and my cousin, Clyde's birthday at Devils. Everyone was "gone" lor. Pi and puke....Pi and Puke....

Lai lar...Mai lor soh...see photo.... (eh...quite rhythm hor...hehehe)

3 of the bitches at my house before we head down to devils. (Solli....Zin luan hor my room)


We were kena to be on TV with Dennis Foo cos they were doing an interview for him. Quite a funny scene to see the ladies all in pink lor...


Me with the birthday gal!!! (Why Miko so happy huh??!!??)


Birthday gal and Ju!


Birthday gal and boy!


Jeremy (Mr kevin's big brother) who came down and join the fun wearing white lor!


Ju and Me!


Miko and Me!


Rick's and friends came down for a short white to beo charboh and join us for some fun!


Kyns (spelling???) and me!! Single and Available! Ai Mai?


Roy and Me! Also single and available! Ai mai?


Rick and Me! No need intro lar, refer below. Still single!


John and Marilyn!


Jason and Me!


The pink bitches!


I bought the hp straps for them! Cute?



Force them while we were squeezing in the toilet cubicle!


Fav bartender, Fid!


Sing birthday song lu!!


Cut cake and make wishes!


The sluts.... (Notice who cannot understand what is call "Theme wear" lor...


Mixture of sluts and bitches!


Ken Ken and Me!


Tommy and Me!


Simon and Me!


On the bartop!


Tommy pek chek cos Ken ken dun wanna go bartop cos boh lang wear white...so he decided to....


Wooooohoooooo! Steady!


S4!! (Slut 4)


Gals' turn to be on the bartop!




Ken finally found Jeremy after bout 2 hours on the bartop!




Our photogenic Martin!


Mai siao siao, we went sentosa for a picnic session this morning. Dun see we chiongster pattern hor, we got healthy lifestyle can (everyone using can can can, dunno why but must follow trend).
Meeting point at the Hawker for some food!



Ken Ken said he hip hop....yo yo yo -_-


We tot ken wanted to choose this spot to picnic....


Heng is this smaller one...hahaha


The hunks....


Miko!


Noelle!


Esther!


Me!


Miko and Mikko! (Wahahahahah)


Us! (Marilyn cannot make it)


We then went to dunno simi Safra nearby for some food and coffee to relac relac...


Left 4 nia....


Then we decided to play bowling.....


I am lousy...last one is mine score... I gave up after 1 game...too freaking tired...


That's all folks! Got to read and sleep soon!

Hope u had a great weekend and enjoy reading my blog!

I love my readers.

I love the sluts and bitches.

I love my friends!

I wont forget my best friends also. U know who u are. Though I am chionging alot but doesnt mean I dun even think about u. I did ok!

Muakzzzzzzz
Apple/Sophia/Poi
Dun jio me play mahjong eh hiao tia boh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home