Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, May 10

I sux at Solitaire

Company training today.....

We are all using notebook now....

3/4 of the lesson, I was playing games ------- Solitaire

wei, dun think lao niang dun respect my trainer hor, is most of the things she teaches I know liao...

Ya lar, ah boh how i create this blog....Mai Siao Siao hor..

Anyway....I played about 7 games of Solitaire and I never win any lor!!!!!

Damn Angry....I didnt know I so "aw"

First game....




U see how I going to game lar...I think I got no move le....

Dunno 3rd or 4th game....




In the meantime I played alot of times and even till the last time...

Nah Bey!!! Still cannot!!!



Forget it....I am not cut out to play Solitaire...

=(

Apple/Sophia/Poi
I am a Solitaire Idiot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home