Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, May 8

Happy Mother's Day

I think alot of u will be reading my post on Mon. Usually when u are working or u are at school.

Expecting me to write about my weekend. Where I party, how much I drank this time, did I crawl home, did I met any guys, did I go out on any dates, all the devils photos or any photos with my readers....

I did not party.

I did not go devils.

I did not go on dates.

I have not met anyone new.

This weekend was purely my work and my family. (this will be a boring and not humourous post)

I was working on Fri and Sat. Drinking like nobody business. I need to promote drinks and I need to drink in order to get sales.

Which is what I hate.

I never like to force anyone and I never like to hard sell which makes me the lousiest promoter in singapore.

Anyway, let's go on to how I spend Sunday.

Sun was a day where I spend time with my family and also it was Mother's day. I cant afford to offend the 3 women in the house. My mummy, granny and grandmother. I was required to eat at their house and spend some time with them.

After lunch and dinner with them, I stay at home and watch TV with my parents.

To u, I may be a wild girl who only know how to go out, party hard and get myself pissed drunk but after so many years, I realise that family, especially my mummy is very important to me.

Though I may not be home most of the times, I try to make myself available for my family. Even I am at home, sleeping the whole day, I know my parents are glad that I am safe and sound at home.

This is what most parents want from their child.

Anyway, this 2 days was a thinking period. I think alot.

About my work.

About my lovelife.

About my life.

About my past.

I met someone who I was very close with in the train on my way to work on Sat. We were nearly together in the past. We used to be so crazy about each other so much and we even had problem trying to meet up. When I saw him in the train, he was holding a girl's hand which I believe is his gf.

It was awarkard at first for the both of us to talk like normal people but after a few mins, we were talking like old times. I discovered that our character clash big time. I had gave him up and move on with my life. I had to let him understand that we 2 are not meant for each other. We always quarrel even though we are not officially together.

I know he used to be crazy bout me and my heart pounced so much that it will nearly drop out when I saw him.

The feeling of seeing someone u used to be interested in, seeing him with someone new, blessed him silently and sincerely in ur heart is kinda of wonderful actually.

Then my ex (5 years ago) called me up today. He was someone who had greatly affected my life when I was younger. We had a hard time being together and when we were finally together after 2 years later, I found out that his heart dun belong to me anymore. He ignored me when I called him, he told me he was confused after trying out to be together, I called him, crying my heart out questioning him and he just told me to give him more time to think about our r/s.

I decided it was unfair to keep someone whose heart dun belong to u.

I did not want to give him time cos I rather end it sooner.

So, I called him, half crying and half smiling, told him to lead his own life whereby I lead mine since it will make him happier.

He agreed and after that I founf out that he was actually waiting for me to initiate the whole thing to end.

He want me back now.

I rejected him totally. I did not want to give him any false hope. I told him it was impossible between us again.

I loved him. (*Note: Past tense hor)

I never look back.

I never like to turn my head back when I was getting stronger and had picked myself up and had moved on.

In chinese u can say: "Good Horse No Eat Back Head Grass."

I never believe in getting pricked by the needle and still picking up the same needle which had pricked u.

U may say i am choosy.

I got people after me and why am I still so picky?

I am picky cos I had never sense any man who loves me for who I am.

No one had make me crazy about him and let me believe he is really sincere.

I am seriously hopeless in love.

Whenever I thought I found that someone special, his heart always dun belong to me. I always appeared at the wrong time.

BUT!

I am still searching.

Someday.

Somewhere.

Somehow.

I will get married!!!

Love,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
Single is good lar


Some photos of my photoshoot.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home