Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, May 18

Flowers......

I seriously got nothing to blog cos usually I will think bout things I would wanna blog in day in advance. I will draft it in my head.

Pathetic, right......

Well, today's topic is about F-l-o-w-e-r-s.....

i remembered that last sat I was drunk... I sms 2 of my potiental bf guy friends out of sudden, in the middle of the night...

"WIll u send me flowers?"

One replied: "Why u want me to send u flowers?"

The other rpelied: "Is it ur birthday?"

-_-

Utterly disappointing I tell u...

It is not that I am crazy bout flowers hor.....

I am VERY crazy...

Actually I find that the males species tend to buy flowers not because they sincerely wanted to but more like they feel the need to buy.

Especially on Valentine's.

Why can't male special buy to make women happy?

U may think she dun like it but did u ever asked?

Did she hint u?

Imaginery Bf Secenrio 1

Me: Bf, will u send me flowers?

Imaginery Bf: What's the occasion?

Me: No lar, I asking u, will u send me flowers?

Imaginery Bf: ya lar, I asking u, what's the occasion?

Me: Wa lan noi....cannot imagine meh? ok lar, imagine on Valentine's day?

Imaginery Bf: Wah...but very expensive de leh..

Me: Wa Biang..Once year once...u also niao...

Imaginery Bf: But once year once also sibei expensive leh, florist are making lots of money because of women like u and men are like a fool spending money just to make u girls compare whose bf is better.....

Me: *buey song* What women like me??!! Huh Huh huh?? Just because I wanna feel love and pampered and u said I am a bitch who wanna make my bf spend money?!!!!

Imaginery Bf: Erm...that's not what I mean...U interprete wrongly lar....sweetie

Me: *Angry and tears running down* NO! NOW U ARE SAYING I AM STUPID AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND U!!!

Imaginery Bf: Are U crazy? Wanna pick a quarrel just over flowers???

Me: It is not about flowers now!!!

Imaginery Bf: Think I better keep quiet...

Me: *sobing now* See....now u dun love me and dun wanna talk to me anymore....

Imaginery Bf: .....

Imaginery Secenrio 2

Me: Bf, will u give me flowers?

Imaginery Bf: Why? What's the occasion?

Me: No lar, asking lor...

Imaginery Bf: When u die? I sure send to ur funeral...
(I will make sure I will be the sender)

**Disclaimer: Above story is strictly not about me or anyone. I am not like that de lar...HAHAHA

I never really actually had come across women who dun like flowers or I should said hate flowers. When the man u are with is ur husband, it is different story lar cos

"Your money is my money and my money is MY money..."

Well, during dating time, I think it is great for a man to buy flowers, even during first date or what so ever. I find it so sweet, ya know.

Guys..... if u know ur gf like flowers, justr buy her 1 boquet anytime, dun have to be any occasion. Just surprise her.

She will treat u very nice for 1 week.

Worth it, right?

Though she may niam, " wa lao....why waste money?" But i am sure she will smile the whole day.

Eh, if u the kind who do wrong things then buy present for ur gf, dun be so "kam gong" and heed my advise hor.

Tata,
Apple/Sophia/Poi
A Flower Fanatic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home