Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, May 16

My Great Weekend!

Good morning,

Let me show u my photos and slowly tell u what I did over the weekends, k.

But then, I need to KB at the people who die die jio me play mahjong yesterday and dun let me go home.

People wanna go home accompany my family, u all dun want...... In the end Lim peh lost my way home and lost $80....

-_-

I decided le....

Though I wont give up smoking...

I wont give up my alcohol....

I am going to give up gambling...

I am not a hard core gambler and I seriously dun like to gamble but losing what I earn in a day hit on me hard.

Mahjong..... I am sorry....

Wang Le Wo Ba.....

On Fri, went for dinner with Kenneth and Siva @Singapore Swimming Club.

I had a problem getting into the club cos I was not a member and I had to make Kenneth stop his work and receive me at the entrance.

I just check out SSC's website and I didnt know their memership cost so much... (-_-''') No wonder they are so strict about the visitors.

We went for "candlelight"dinner as promise by Kenneth when I won the bet (hahaha) @ this nice restaurant called "Jackson Miller".




The staff was very friendly and I was very well-taken of though I was alone.


Kenneth in formal wear....


The chef who make sure our food is good, hot enough.....Very good service!


Kenneth had a Roast Beef....Looks Yummy....


Me and Siva had the Veal....Delicious....


Me.....


A view of Singapore Swimming Club...


We then pop over to Cozy Bay for some drinking and chatting session. Uncle Kenneth...


Siva who decided that he had enough of my photo-taking sessions for him.


No.1 Hatelist-----------Beer....I really hate that but no choice cos I really had no idea what to drink


On sat evening, I finally manage to wake up and pop over to Thomson Medical Centre to see my god-son. Jerel Quek!!!! Such a sweet little darling and the father still wanna make him wake up...


See, the father still wanna wake him.....


He zitao boh hue lor....continue sleep


I was working @ River Valley Building and drinking like nobody business on Sat night. Law Law and friends came to my workplace and drink with me. I realise that wherever and whenever there is Law Law around.... Everyone will be drunk.

5 of us had about 20 over shots of tequila and 1 bottle of whisky at the club I was working. I was then drag by the 4 guys to go Thumpers and continue drinking. They had a bottle of red and white wine each. I was scared out of my wits.

I was not wrong. I went home drunk and a heavy head. I couldnt sleep. I toss and turn and finally decide to get out of my bed and wake everyone up at 8am in the morning to prepare for our outing to Sentosa.

Everone was still a pig lor and I anticipated that most of us will be late. We suppose to meet at 10am at Habourfront. But ended up at 11am instead.

Our Meeting Point...


We took 3 cars to Sentosa, I was driving the red one then is Ju, then is Ken Ken.


Ju's precious doggie represent Miko cos the name is Miko....Wahahahaha


Esther's darling Megan was was in a bad mood cos she had just woke up.


Our only food that can turn this outing into a picnic....Sponsered by Marilyn...


Ken Ken's colleague, John who was very sweet to bring strawberries for us, Nicely cut somemore!


This is John!


See....such good life we had...


Ju die die wanna eat at the beach and purposely tabao from her house....


See....happy liao lor...


4 of the bikini babes...Ju requested not to show her tummy thus the black black thing there..


Ken and Thomas enjoying a ame of frisbee...


Megan and Esther building sandcastle


Then this 2 fair ladies wanna tan and tan....Me and Ju playing hide and seek in the shelter


I had enjoyed my weekend getting drunk and lazing in the sun....(EXCEPT THE $80 I LOST). My dear friends, we should led such healthy life often, k.

Drink and Beach.

Muakzzzzzzzzzz,
Apple/Sophia/Poi
A Bikini Babe who hates the Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home