Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, May 13

IS FRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Hi Hi

Is fri today is party tonight!!!!!!!!

Well, I dunno I will be partying or not cos so far non of the devils bitches jio lor...Anyway I got a dinner appoinment with Siva and Kenneth at Singapore Swimming Club tonight.

Confirm tonight I sure go drinking de lor...

Anyway, my best friend Joey give birth already!! I am the official god-mummy!!! Wooohooo! I will visit my god son tomorrow. Hehehe

Let's see pics lar, recently I not lor soh...


That time I went training and saw a fish tank.....When I walk near...first time I feel shy shy cos so many eyes staring at me....


See their curious faces....


Last night I went to Coverlooks to did a quick photoshoot. My colleague nominate me for a "Race Queen" contest by Wheels Magazine. Me had my thick make-up done.


In the studio...Took about 40 to 50 shots? They only choose one lor.... -_-


My photographer of the day, Andy!


My make-up artist, Siti!


Then I met Rick for dinner. He brought me to Kallang to have porridge! We both Teo Chew Lang mah! (DUN HAVE TO SAY THE BACKSIDE RED RED THING HOR!) Look at his stupid face.... (-_-''')


Still trying to be funny.....


Ok, at least this one better....


Me!


The food was great!!!!




I had known Rick dear for nearly 2 years. He was Mr Daryl Tan's (My ex-bf) ex-colleague. We knew each other on my 21st Birthday Bash at Centro. Though we sledom meet up but when we meet up, our conversation are on on r/s but most of the time, full of craps topic.

I feel great talking to him and I laugh throughout our 2 hours meeting.

Sad to say, he is now in the same shoes as me, holding a signboard which sayd "Single Club Member". He is good-looking, sweet, nice, funny, fine gentleman, drives, stable, had a good job, good family background, hardworking.

Erm....that's all I know about him lar.

We were wondering and pondering the whole time why our quality consider not bad lor but still fucking single.

I am going to join him and his friend's club which they had the BIG CAPITAL "L" written on their forehead. We are the ultimate L-O-S-E-R....

Dearest Rick....pls sudmit my application to the other members soonest hor and we beo babes and hunks together at Chomp Chomp together next time. Hahaha

Muakz,
Apple/Sophia/Poi
I love all my funny friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home