Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, May 11

Medical Check Up

My colleagues was send for full body medical check up recently. My best friend cum colleague, Kat had just got back from hers today and we were sharing about the procedure.

Kat was telling the other colleague, Jessica that the clinic did collect her stools aka "Sai" for check up as well.

Jessica asked her how she manange to provide her "sai" sample and Kat told her that the person will *arhem* use some tools and take from her asshole.

Jessica then said that her "treatment" was totally different from hers, they actually gave her a tong and a container and ask her to go toilet to clear her bowels....

Jessica then brief me about her story...

"I walked into the toilet and ponder whether to choose the seated one or the squatted one. I decided to choose the squatted one cause it might be easier for me to retrieve the "sai". When I went to pang sai, finally manage to struggle some out, I tried to pick it up...when....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The automatic toilet flush them all away!!!!!!

She did it another time and the same thing happen......

She was so stress up cos she is not someone with alot of sai lor and if it continue flushing...She dunno how she going to finish the check-up.

Well, how she gotten the sample, I leave it up to u lar hor...

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous cometkid said...

if dont move the sensor wont activate the flush liao lo hahas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home