Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, May 17

Dedicate To Someone Special

I know this person for about 1 year now.

I dunno what am I to him now but I remembered I used to be someone he cherished alot.

Though he did not call me alot of times during this 1 year but whenever he called me, I will be elated. He will share the lastest gossip with me and feed me with alot of infos.

Though he might look a bit girl girl and people always suspect he is gay but I still love him for who he is.

From the day I know him till now, I know he cherish friends alot and he always tried to protect his friends from any harm. His mouth is sealed whenever I shoot him questions regarding his best friend.

I treated him like my close friend and he is like a "sister" to me.

Mr Kevin was his best friend and though he did not formally intro Mr Kevin to me and brought us together, I never forget what he once told him.

He told Mr Kevin not to play a fool and be serious with me cause he cherish me as a friend alot.


Because of this sentence, I never gave up on u from that day I know u. (U Da Bai avoid my questions and always drunk de lor!!!)

Kenneth Lim, from what ur dearest told me, I was astonished to know that U are my loyal reader and never fail to read my blog everyday.

Thanks for being such a loyal reader.

Thanks for silently praying behind the screen for me whenever I am down

Thanks for all the gossip u shared.

Thanks for making time to come to devils when I forced u to.

Thanks for standing up for me when I got flamed.

Ken Ken (This nick was started by me if I am not wrong) Wo Shi Ai Ni De! (remember this?)

This post is specially dedicated for u. =)

Thanks for being my friend.

Muakzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Date: 31 May 2004

Taken At Newton with Miko when we go for supper...I dunno him well that time and that was actually the first time I talk to him....


***********************************************************

Date: June 2004

I still dunno him well that time but caught him outside devils and force him to take a pic with us...



***********************************************************
Date: 04 June 2004

I remembered Ken Ken was always late and I always gave him a special time whenever we go for outing.

"Picnic cum blading @ East Coast

Venue: East Coast Mcdonalds
Time: 10.30am (<----Notice the time)

Food: I will bring sandwiches

Below is For Our Dear Ken Ken

Venue: East Coast Mcdonalds
Time: 10.00am (<----Notice the difference?)

Food: I will bring sandwiches"

***********************************************************
Date: 15 June 2004

One morning I received Ken ken's sms which makes me laugh the whole day...

Ok...ken ken's sms:

There were 3 eggs in the fridge. Egg 1 turned to egg 2 and whispered: "Wei~ the egg beside got hair one leh.." Egg 3 hear liao, sibei angry and buay song said:"Oi...Lim Peh is K-I-W-I, not egg!!"


***********************************************************
Date: 21 June 2005

There was once we actually booked a hotel room at Strand Hotel On Fri cos our planning is to drink until "pi" at devils then crawl all the way back to sleep.

We jio all the devils Kahkis to join us and Ken ken was included as well

Me & Ken ken in the hotel....

I remembered we had so much fun and all of us was actually very drunk and trying to get to sleep but bout 4am, I discovered that there was this idiot (Ken Ken) who was walking up and down, thru and fro, open and close the toilet door every 10 secs....

All these hor, I tell u, we still can tolerate but this idiot TURN OFF THE AIRCON AND ON THE HEATER INSTEAD!!!!
***********************************************************
Date: 05 July 2004


He was quite often mention in my post last time and he was our best cheong khaki....

"Oh ya...got to mention here that i miss my dear Ken ken...i think i havent seen him for a long time...the last time was...eh...last fri? hahaha...wei wei wei...we used to meet up on fri and sat and sun hor...KEN KEN, WO MEN SIANG NI ORH! Ya know why? Cos he didnt go cheong on Sat wor...he is a hiong cheongster who cheong EVERY SINGLE DAY rain or shine...thunder or no thunder...and surprisingly, he didnt turned up on sat..."

***********************************************************
Date: 18 July 2004

We used to hang out at East Coast alot and got one time when Mr Kevin, Miko, Simon, Ken Ken and me were just sitting there chat......

"Scenerio: Four of us was sitting at the bench talking cock....and we saw a bunch of kids passed by us to play beach volleyball...

Ken ken: Let's go play volleyball leh..
Me: Huh?? U kn ow how to play meh?
Miko: Ya lor....u can play meh?
ken Ken: Wei...mai siao siao...I was in the national team hor
Me: hahahaha...Dun bluff lar...
Miko: Pri sch si boh?
Ken ken: (still insisting) R..e..a..l...l...y lor...I really in the national team...
kevin: U??? hahahah...Dun bluff leh..
Me: ya lor...I dun believe...
Ken ken: (still sibei ti ki and still insisting and sut sut) really!!! I really in the nation team....(and at this moment.....he added) but.....

I....




am....




the.....




reserve lar.....


Three of us: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH"


***********************************************************
Date: 14 Aug 2004


Ken Ken & Esther, Me and mr Kevin used to hang out alot together and once we went to Altivo Bar....

With his new hair cut!

He trying out a new top but he neber buy cos not THAT nice...



Ken trying to threaten me with food in his mouth... hahahaha


Everyone used to mistaken them as gays....

The more u see, the more they look like gays, right?? WAHAHAHAHA


Eh.....


Erm........

***********************************************************
Date: 29 Aug 2004

Esther & ken ken, Me & Mr kevin went Sentosa together

2 gays!!! ok ok...2 hunks!


Ken think he is too fat and tried to run away from me....


*Sing* If u happy and u know u clap ur hand....(Gatsby's commercial)

***********************************************************
Date: 04 Sep 2004

We hang out at devils alot....

Eh.....dunno why Mr Kevin Chap Zi Ka Also....


I am suppose to be inside this picture!!! Who take this one huh?????


The 4 devils sluts.....(We are bitches mah)


Ken ken's arm....dunno who bite him but the main suspect in my list is Miss Juliana....


ken ken 's neh neh....Mai siao siao....Got "drain" lor...


***********************************************************
Date: 11 Sep 2004

We meet up together for coffee and Mahjong session....

Ken & Esther!


Big Weiming & Ken!


3 gamblers....

***********************************************************
Date: 12 Sep 2004

We then went sentosa the next day....(Come to think of it, I wonder where we got time to sleep sial...)

Ken requested not to take his lower body cos he still fat…


Ken said I must put this pic cos like that see he damn fit!!!! But back only….back only..


I suppose u cannot imagine this 2 men was applying suntan oil for each other before this pic was taken….CHOW GAYS!!!


Candid Shot….


Me & ken ken


***********************************************************
Date: My Birthday Bash

I almost forgot that he did turn up for my birthday.....


***********************************************************

Date: Devils Anniversary 03 Nov 2004

ken ken....( I purposely stand behind him to make his big head even bigger...)


He complained his eyes too small.....


Ken actually stuff a tiny star ballon (which he plucked from the celing...until the place we were standing had no stars left....) into his pants and he couldnt take it out!!



***********************************************************
Some of the photos during our outing last year....






After my relationship with Mr Kevin had ended, we seldom hang out together le. Used to double date alot and I really miss those time when the 4 good-lookings go out and show off our looks.

Ken Ken, though whenever I tried to talk to u and make u open up, u tend to keep things to urself without telling anyone.

I had trusted u alot and no matter what U told me, I will believe u.

I do bless and pray for u that U be with ur loved one forever and not having headaches about r/s problems. (Which had been sibei long liao!!!)

U are a very fun friend that I have and I always enjoyed spending time with u..

This post is specially for u and I do hope u like it.

Muakzzzzz
Ping Guo


p/s: Can u pls dun always sey sey come to devils?

p/s 2: Can u let Esther hang out with us more?

P/s 3: For those who dun understand this post.......Just click the "X' button cos this post is not for u....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home