Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, May 6

Issssssssssss FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

Yo yo yo!

**Note: Pls translate "xxx" into hokkien.

Is a beautiful Fri today, am feeling "gan si lang" sleepy and tired cos I got home late last night from all the bitchings. Think I had been slacking too much.

I will start working tonight, (a dance show) after resting for 3 bloody long weeks.

Actually, I intend to stop all dance shows. Is not that I cant handle those "octupus customers" but I get very pek chek with those "Tiko Pehs" everytime I need to fend myself. I can go devils or anywhere when clubbing and if anybody dare to touch Lao Niang, I can just push their head and shout to them "What is ur fucking problem?"

But sadly, when I am working, I can't. =(

I can only "siam" or run or "bee" or burn the customers with my ciggie and smile to them as sweetly as possible that we are only for viewing pleasure, not for pratical lesson.

Wondering why I am working tonight? Cos I got bored again. Need to keep myself very occupied.

Ya lar....Boh boyfriend "si an ni eh lar"...

Well, people had the thinking that being a dancer is cheap and degrading ownself. Though I am not a very pro dancer which I just do it for fun and the money. I intend to give a self-reflecting lecture today.

Frankly speaking, even before I got into this line, I am fascinated by how they can be so sexy and grab the attention of the people "down there" (Not hell lar). Not anyone can be a bartop dancer lor. U have to be witty and tactful. Strong sense of rhythmic movements, flexible body and of course a nice figure to fit into those tiny costume.

Most of the dancers I know of and spoken to, love dancing way too much. It is their passion, their hobby and most of them either have the dream to join a dance troup, become a dance instructor or even a choreographer.

As for me leh, lao niang dance for the sake of money and because I love dancing and also sadly because I am a attention-seeker freak.

Before U (whoever those "38 siaos" is) point ur digusted finger to the bartop dancers, pls think about what u are capable in and whether u have the courage to dance alone in front of so many people.

Though I had not been a dancer for long but I do encounter people who look down on other people's job and I heard alot from the fellow dancers about those "38 siaos" who think dancers are just sluts. And some of my fellow colleagues was even ashamed to tell people their profession just because there are some "38 siaos" who think highly of themselve and look down of people.

Whatever it is, I can't change the way u think and I never have the intention to do it anyway.

Lecture for today is over. Let's take a look at the photos we took last night!


The four of us at first....ya lar...I zao geng can...


Pui...shouldn't have wear a skirt...


Me and Esther darling!


Me & Noelle!


Ya...that's my drink...I told u I dun like to drink le mah...*innocent face*


So outcast sial....They nearly sever ties with me...hehehe


Know why I so upset?


Cos.......the songs they were all singing are so sad!!!


The devils bitches....I think we are going to stuck on this name.




SS's pose!


I just love the girls so much!


U know lar, we all siao char boh...Decided to...


We find that Ju's expression is not terrifying enough, we did it again.


I really dun wish to post any of my ugly photo but we all agree that i look damn funny.


Miko loves me lor!


We had lots of fun! (Think Ju going to kill me)





Happily singing!


I machiam cat cuddling Noelle....


I think I need a real man soon....


We act "You yu...."


Seriously, I didnt know Marilyn sing so well....Hehehe


I decided to Zi lian.....





Gtg...

I love ALL my gfs!!!!

Muakzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
I am a dancer, so what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home