Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, May 20

Is Devils Night~!!!!

Hmmm...

I really dunno what to blog today but I hate to have u guys come in and read the same old thing. Boring hor? Not like some people who keep saying will update blog then never update and make people go into their blog and listen to the song.

Wanna dio slap lor...

Ju....song can change le....Listen until sian liao...


I think...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And think....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and think....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and think
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I decided i got nothing to blog...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bye bye...
Apple/Sophia/Poi
Tan dio slap.....


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hehehe, I dun wanna be slap by u guys lar... I been thinking really hard what I wana blog but recently I been busy and getting alot of spring-cleaning in my head.

I am changing job soon.

I wanna get laid have a bf.

I am busy with my handover and moving of office, so in the meantime I try to update as much as I can, k

U know I love u guys for all the support. Muakzzzzzzz

Anyway, u guess it. IS DEVILS NIGHT TONIGHT!

We have a theme wear for our group. The bitches (Ladies) have to wear pink and the sluts (Guys) have to wear white for tonight.

The theme wear is just to make it more fun and we are all GOING TO DRINK AND DANCE AND DRINK AND DANCE!!!!!

I am sure I am going to crawl home tonight and puke by the drain at my void deck.

Check out the photos soon! =)

Apple/Sophia/Poi
Who are the best? Y-O-U!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home