Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, May 4

Opening Of Eski Bar

Good Morning!

As u can see from my title, this post have something got to do with Eski Bar.

If u do not know what the hell is Eski Bar, is a pub where is damn cold and u got to wear winter wear.

Jolin, Nerrisa and me were representing one of a Model Agency to help out this 2nd opening of Eski Bar. A private event.

Frankly speaking, I do not wish to do any publicity for this particular club cos we were very unhappy about the whole event last night.

I really do not wanna whine and complain but I need to get it off my chest and to rant. Never mind about the pathetic pay we were getting. We were told to just talk, smile to the invited guest, just pose to any photographers who wanted our pictures for any form of media publicity ONLY. After all, why do u think they employ us for this event?

At the very first beginning, I on-call a cab down to the place cos my office work held me up and i did not wish to be late. With the on-call charges, ERP and peak hour surcharge, the pay was not even enough to cover for my transport expenses lor but nevertheless, I had agreed to help out my agency not because I want to earn anything but cos I give them face. Nerrisa and Jolin agreed to take up this assignment is because they give me face.

The whole problem is, when we reached there, we were treated like bloody waitresses. We were told to serve food for the guest, carry plates and plates of snack for the invited guest. I would have been glad to do so if i was told in the very beginning.

But sadly, I wasn't told of the extra service we need to provide. And I feel bad for the 2 girls cos I told them we were not require to do anything except to stand there, be pretty and interact with the guests.

The plates was REALLY VERY NOT NORMAL DE heavy and my wrist was so painful after the 3 hours ordeal. (Till today is still pain pain lor)

Even before we left the place, the people there still asked us to serve the food for the guest, I smile as sweetly as possible and told them that we are rushing for another show.

I had tried to control my anger and irritation throughout the whole event and I tell u the most diffcult part in this line is, even if u are in a murderous mood, u have to smile. =)

Though we were unhappy and mistreated uncarefully, all the guests were great and friendly!

Take a look at the photos we took last night.


Nerrisa Putting on the Uniform!


My turn!


This charboh machiam at a cold country hor but in actual fact, is damn hot outside!


3 of us! Cute right!


The full uniform. We were told to wear our boot outside the jeans, machiam jockey sial..


Nerrisa!


Me!


1.78M tall Cassandra was also there, she was doing for redbull!


Me & Jolin! (Do u feel hot?)


I am cute I am cute I am cute!!!!


She is cute She is cute she is cute!!!


Another cute one another cute one another cute one!


I tried on the ear muffs!


My favourite man ba....Dennis Foo...(Nope, I dunno him personally)


One of guest, William! Very sporting and friendly!


See what I mean...hahaha (FYI: The gloves and cap is mine lor...)


See the guests, we were were getting pretty warm.


Fiona and friend.


I really dun like to take photo with her lar....and she always like to take standing up.....


**Note: We are not promoting for redbull.



Erm..paisey, am trying to show u that I can blow out the vapour but I got too little air.



My best pic! Got good looking hunk leh... *drool Chris who was busy eating and taking photos of us. =)



Ok, I am happy now! I got another dinner date tonight and well, we are going to Wisma Indochine. Do say hi to me if u happen to pass by.

Love u,
Apple Aka SOphia Aka Poi
I am a bitch who cannot carry plates, so what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home