Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, March 20

Who is he???

Hi people,

I just got home after sending Jolin home, she called me to save her from her workplace cos she told everyone (the customer who keep forcing her to drink) I am her gf....as in....We are bisexual...

-_-

And when I got there, everyone in the pub commented that she got a pretty "gf"....

-_-

i think she had a lot to drink and as her "gf", I help her "ta" half a mug of beer (YUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSS)

I got to drag her away from all the table-forever-got-my-no.1-hatelist-beer-de-siao da-bors....

i brought her to eat...and she vomitted all out right after eating...

-_-

I send her home and she pi inside the cab and i was busying replying to her bf's msg...

-_-

I find that as her good friend, I must give her bf some assurance that she is fine with me....

Ya know, it is not easy being in entertainment line and it is ever harder for the partners to be so understanding and tolerating....

Jolin's bf is one good example of a perfect bf.....and I am really happy for the 2 of them to have found each other.

Ok, come back to me.....this is my blog, not for this 2 person....

Alot of people actually suspect that the guy I mention previously is Mr kevin aka Weiyi....

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Not him lar....

He is history....very H-I-S-T-O-R-Y....

I am still pondering whether i should post the guy's (the one who I just gave my heart to and whereby I just took it back) photo here...

But I think i better not....I had alreadied said that I will leave my lovelife seperate from my blog and I should just remain it this way...

Anyway, I called him "Mr D".....

After I decided to give him up, I THINK I discovered that he have got a gf the next day...

I am not too sure...but being such a busy man, without calling me, can MIA for a week...I presume he really got one.

Wa biang....Lao Niang sometimes really wanna give up lor....

I am not a player but I found out that there's alot out there and i am very wary now.

What the hell is wrong with my lovelife????

Anyway, i just get to know a nice cute fellow, Harry (last week)...

Poor Harry was dragged by a very drunken me around the whole devils when i tried to intro him to my friends.

He offered to send me back or was I the one to force him send me back?

Anyway, he brought me to a nearby coffeeshop to have some tea so I can perk myself up and after drinking only abit...

I ran away...

quickly hailed a cab home....

all by myself.....

Leaving him shocked and blur and alone behind...

I crawl all the way home....even the cab driver had to wake me up cos I was so fucking drunk last night....

I crawled out of the cab...squatted at the void deck.....walked a few steps....squatted again...walked a few steps....squatted again....

and the usual 2 mins walk to my own house, I took 30 mins....

How pathetic...

I nearly wanna throw my big bag down on the roadside so i can just lie down and koonzzzz there but lao niang is a gal lor...

Not like my cousin, Clyde who pi outside Devils until 10am lor...

Sibei sut....

Anyway, I am quite tired now, need to sleep soon for tomorrow dance's training. I am seriously glad to have all my loving friends out there who is there for me, though I am so busy to do any catching up.

Thank you my dear friends and my greatest family....if is not for u people out there, I wouldnt be here.

Ok, here's the photo of Jade, Me and Kyra wearing our survey uniform.


This is Bud, a nice fellow who asked me out for lunch this afternoon. An artist who really can draw very well. Thanks for the lunch!



Muakzzzzzzzz
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi Poi
My lovelife is like a choked toilet bowl....full of shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home