Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, March 6

My leave over le...=(

Well...

U people know that I taken 2 long weeks leave from my office, right...is over already...

Lao Niang will be going back to my office tomorrow...kaoz...

I been working alot also, doesnt seems to be on leave, my wish to wear my cute hello kitty pjs and zitao sit on the sofa from morning till night for 3 whole days to watch tv hor....boh liao lah...

Nah bey...

Anyway, i had enjoyed alot during my leave, my bangkok trip, my devils party time, new friends, new shoes...WOOOHOOOO!

1 word....

SONG!!!!

Anyway, I dunno whether any of u out there been to Suntec during sat and sun cos I am doing a event representing SAF.

We have 9 people in total, our job was to cheer outside suntec and distribute flyers...Yes...d-i-s-t-r-i-b-u-t-e f-l-y-e-r-s....

Mai siao siao, k...We are highed paid flyer distributors....

Anyway, the 6 male models are very cute and hilarous lor, the other 2 sweeet ladies are very lovely as well...*drool*

I can drool at the ladies hor....

Eversince hor, on Jolin's birthday, She-devil dancer, Hanna and me were kissing very passionately on the podium, I was deciding whether I should turn into a lesbian...

I was kissing Miko and Juliana furiously on fri when 3 of us was drunk too...

BUT!

People, I single for so long is not because I really like women hor...

I still loves men....yeah! Male species! How not to love them, u tell me? (although I strongly believe 98.4892% of them are....u know...i know lar hor...) *small voice*

I am still finding for a bf but I am really not desperate lar.....People always tot I am desperate for a bf cos i keep asking them to intro...But come on lar, just make more friends mah...c-a-n-n-o-t m-e-h? Dun forget I still have my pinky vibrator....

Anyway, before i show u all my photos hor, i tell u lar.....

Being a flyer distributor is not easy....ok...I need corrections....being a NORMAL flyer distributor (Dun forget we are highly paid) is not easy lor...

Most of the people hor, especially chinese people dun take from me leh...Is the malays who are very supportive...keep taking from me...*damn touched*

**Note:I not racist hor...

Seriously, cos I am highly paid to distribute flyers hor, I very enthu lar. I keep laughing and smiling to the people who bypassed me. But frankly speaking, it aint an easy job.

Let's give the NORMAL flyer distributors a big round of applause sincerely from ur heart. (oi, in ur heart can liao, I cant hear it anyway)

Lai Lai, let's see our cute guys and lovely ladies and pretty me (of course)!


Oh solli, my Flowerpod gathering on sat, Nice to meet all of u dear lovely podders!! (I forgot to take all ur numbers!!!!!!) Too many names......


Let me present......Baron!!! Yandao hor!


My dear Alloysious!!! He stands at 1.9m and I keep looking at his chest when I was talking to him....imagine he is taking MRT beside me...I smell his armpit liao...


Our cute Justin! He is very active and out-going, likes to act cute (fellow models, agree boh? hehehe) He is single btw and wish to know more ah-lians, too bad he is too young for me lar hor, only 19...


Beach boy, Dennis!! Stands at 1.85m and is single as well! Who want??? (eh, 19 years old also.. *sob* *sob*)


Photogenic Stanley!! Very nice guy and always kena bully by our Mr Kevin Aka Weiyi....


Solli hor, the guys shown above all attached liao except for Justin and Dennis.

This 2 lovely ladies! Lily (left) and Diana (right)! Dun see them innocent innocent hor, also very crazy one!


Our cute male species!! *drool*


3 lovely ladies....*drool*


Aiya...I compliment until I damn tired liao...


Then since all models, I asked the guys to do a "print ad" for my lip balm! U guys be the judge to decide which "ad" u like most, k! Justin!


Alloycius!


Dennis!


Then because of Mr Kevin, it turns into a funny "ad"! Oh ya, he asked me to clarify that he is not gay hor! (U all just keep the fact that he's gay in ur heart can liao)


Erm.....Stanley...


Baron...eh.....He turns this into a glue-sniffing commercial..


Justin turns it into KY jelly commercial...


Erm...I give up...U all go think of a title for this...


Then as we were walking outside to do our cheers...The wind was blowing very strongly and again, our joker Mr kevin started this....


We are actually very serious and professional de hor...


Dunno what they doing but Baron is like making Diana smell his armpit lor..


We girls also wanna do some silly stuff..


-_- <----Sian 1/2 face


I dunno Lily is enjoying or she feels tortured...


I found out that Justin likes threesome...


I really met my match....Baron can do ANYTHING in public...


Then we started the "wind" thing again...first try...


2nd try....imagine we doing this with really ALOT of people looking at us lor...I think they all sweat sial...


Ok, it was a great 2-days event and I am so glad to met so many cute guys new friends! I was laughing alot thruout the 2 days and I believe the rest had a great time too!

U are all great!!! I love u guys!!!


Need to sleep now! Night Night!

Muakzzzzzzzzz
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi Poi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home