Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, March 11

Bye Bye......=(

Well...

Something sad to announce...

I
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
am
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
quitting devils........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
for tonight......

Hahaha...did u all tot I was closing my blog cos of some stupid anonymous dog?

Well, I am seriously shacked out....means I am "gan si lang sian and ai si liao"...I am sooooooooooooo tired....not east to hold 2 jobs especially u shopped till u dropped in Bangkok lor..

Anyway, I will be at Boat Quay and Mohd Sultan tonight from 7pm onwards, DUN RUN AWAY FROM ME HOR!

Later I poison u ah...(ok...I know lame)

Help me do survey leh....Pls.....(Smokers only)

Ok, I promise I will update my blog with some interesting stuff...for example: Sex toys? U want?

Got to go...

Muakzzzzzzz

I love u guys...and I miss my friends....

Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
I am married to Devils

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home