Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, March 7

What a blue blue mon...

Hello dear readers,

Enjoyed the photos below? Very amusing hor. I find them the best of 2005.

Well, am back in the office already. Blur, busy and tired.

I will be resting tonight, Tue and Wed, I will be working on a new assignment on Thur, Fri and Sat for this whole of March. Schedule is packed again.

Although I enjoy working, I really wish to take some time off to do something I like. For instance, baking.

I haven't been baking for quite some time. My dear friends also havent taste my cookies for some time le hor.

I wish to catch the lastest movie as well. I am DYING to watch "Hitch". I love romance comedy. Never fail to makes my heart melt for the female lead actress (who is so pretty and stupid in the beginning yet cry for their love) and my heart goes out to male lead actor (the poor guy who always tries too hard to win the maiden's heart.)

Anyway, I still havent decide who i wanna ask to go for this movie with me. I am quite scared of asking guys out for movie. I been aeroplane twice and kena rejected a couple of times cos I always asked people at the wrong time. But I also have aeroplane people cos of my last min assignment.

I dun dare to ask the guys that I am interested in out for a date now. Not scared of rejection but I always have to rush off for my shows. I feel so bad.

Ya know, I used to express my feelings openly to the guy that I am interested in but now, I dun dare to.

Any guy that I am interested in, I dun dare to post here. I can only tell my very close friends. Which means, siao liao lor, I am going to be the only meat-eating nun soon.

How far would u go to get that guy/gal u are interested? I had always strongly believe in fighting for ur happiness.

I remembered when I was very young, bout 14 years old. I was very fond of a guy (he was fond of me as well). I hand made a birthday present and wrote a love letter for him. The hand made gift was those uncook rice we eat, I used last time the very famous "Pilot dunno G-7 or simi pen" to write his name and my name on each tiny rice. I even used highlighter to color the rice so the wordings can be seen. Tough job.

I manange to fill up a small glass box, sealed it up tightly and intend to mail it to him as a surprise. The love letter I wrote to him was drafted out so many dozen times that I lost count. I had still keep some of the drafts even till today. (I had a file specially for him)

But then, Lim peh duno have his address lar. How to give as a surprise? Being a proud and scared to lose face person (for fear that he will not meet me), I search thru yellowpage for his address. Yes....*nod head* I seriously did that. I know his house number and his surname and I was praying hard that his home number is listed under his dad's name and not his mum cos I dunno what is his mum's surname is

I took out the big, heavy & yellow book and search thru the tiny wordings for 5 hours. Armed a ruler and pen in hand, I really manange to get it!

The most nah bey thing is..... before I mail out the gift, his best friend actually brought me to his house to wait for him when we gather to go out for supper and I could have gotten his address that day.

-_- <---- sian until cannot sian lor.


Anyway, just FYI, I got together with that guy after 2 years later.

So, love really can make people do all sort of crazy stuffs hor. Even up till this age, I will still commit some stupid mistakes. I sometimes ask myself whether all the crazy things I done for the sake of love is worth it.... But I always told my friends, "As long as u dun feel regret, you wont regret at all." And this doesnt applies to the word "Love" only.

;)

Today very emotional hor, people feel lonely lar.

Love,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
Eagerly waiting for that special someone to love her more than she loves him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home