Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, March 18

Have u ever give up something that u cherish alot?

Dearest supporters/readers/friends,

I had always said that I have lots to tell u people but I always cant remember, right?

Actually, I am trying very hard to forget someone. This someone is someone that I always wanted. Nice, sweet, gentlemen, generous, thoughful, kind, stable, clever, mature, charming....

I like the way when he talks to me, I like the way he smiles at me, I like the way to looks at me, I like the way he laugh, I like the way when he looks shy, I like the way when he listens to me....

I missed the times when he said he missed me, I miss those times when he hold my hands, I missed the times when we went for movie, I miss those times when he send me home, I missed those times when he hugs me, I miss those times when we sits down for coffee, I missed those times when he told me about himself in an excitement tone, I missed those times when i fall alseep on his lap, I missed those times when we meet up and I miss those time when we are together....

Have u ever tried giving up something that u cherish so much?

The feeling is just so.....agonizing, painful and devastating. U will feel that something is digging deep into ur heart and no tears will flow down now cos it is far too pain for u to bear.

U may asked me why I have to give him up since he is so great.

I have to.

Cos we are not fated to be together and his heart dun belong to me. I just cant get into his piority list.

U may wonder....Since I have such strong character, why didnt I fight for my own happiness?

I did.

And I tried very hard.

I think I just dun have the energy to fight off other women who are vying for his attention.

I dunno how important I am to him and I dunno what position I am in his heart, I been trying very hard to get an answer but I dun wish to know now.

Nothing else matter since I decided to give him up.

Dun worry people, I am fine (I swear). I wont die just because of a guy.

Love,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
When I love someone, I always foolishly give out my 100%

P/s: IT IS DEVILS NIGHT AGAIN TONIGHT!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home