Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, March 15

My precious....

I dunno how many of u know but I am a hardcore smoker.... I love to smoke alot and I can smoke alot...

Cigarette had always been my most precious belongings, I have never give up smoking for anyone yet and I seriously had never tot about quitting.

Whenever i went to see my lor-soh-family-doctor, he will ask me to cut down on my ciggarette...he said if i dun cut down my cigarette, my cough will never recover...

My cough is those loud and long kind, especially when I lie down to sleep, I will cough. When I close my eyes, I will cough. When I am in an air-con room, I will cough. And it is getting more serious when I start to fall in love with "Texas 5 Menthol Ice". I love how icy it is, how the cold smoke goes into my throat....

But!

After realising how serious it is for coughing so much, I started to panic.....

I
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
decided
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
to switch brand! (ain't I clever *smile sweetly*)

Viceroy Super Menthol Lights, strongly recommended by Mr Kevin and my colleague, Angeline. Smooth yet not too strong, cooling but not overwelming.

Try it today!

**Disclaimer: My post is not to encourage anybody to pick up smoking or rather smokers to continue smoking. U die is ur own business, dun come and sue me said that Lim Peh write in my blog to teach u smoke hor.

**Warning: Smoking cuases stroke. To quit: 1800-438-2000

Well, I just received a call about a new assignment, this assignment pays me to smoke! Sibei song! Got free cigarette as well!

People pls pray hard for me that I get this assignment, k! Gam sia.

Muakzzzzzz,
Apple Aka Sophia AKa Poi
At least I know what's killing me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home