Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, March 10

Hmmmmm

Well, seems like my tagboard is more interesting than my blog. I have a idiotic flammer trying to fight off my beloved readers.

I dunno who this person is, parents give name he/she dun use, prefer to remain as anonymous....bei ai~~~

Anyway, how come no one leave any answers for the 2 questions below huh? Never mind, I will come to that later.

Seriously, Lao Niang is really confuse. I been thinking alot, before I sleep, pang sai, bath, smoke, change, in the train, on the bus......nothing serious lar....just that...I DUNNO HOW TO BLOG!

If u notice, my photos are getting pathetic also hor...Cos all my friends are scared of me and my baby. Those who hang out with me will knows that whatever photo goes into my baby will be appeared here. And those new faces = people who had never appeared here before will be warned by the old faces = people who had always appeared here.

When I whipped out my baby happily, they will exclaimed in a horrified tone to the new faces = people who had never appeared here, "Noooooooooooo!!!! CANNOT LET HER TAKE PICTURES OR UR FACE WILL BE IN HER BLOG TOMORROW!!"

Wanna be how sad?

Anyway, let me give u the answers the the 2 questions yesterday. Before I reveal the answers, pls picture this scenario.

Alloysius, Mr Kevin, Stanley, Dennis and me was sitting on the floor next to the main door of Suntec city tower 4.

Mr Kevin is on my left, Dennis on my right and next to Dennis is Stanley and next to Stanley is Alloycious and Alloycious is opp me. Confusing? We are actually sitting in a circle. If u still cannot get it, pls go and take an IQ test and see how u flare, k.

As I said before, we were chatting hapily, playing quiz when sweet Dennis darling pop out this question.

Q: Why a man jump down from 13th floor, he never die?

All of us guess like mad with alot of answers. Until Dennis replied very calmy with his cute face...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ans: Cos he heng lor <----he still dare to use the word lor

-_- <---------- Alloycious's face

-_- <---------- Stanley's face

-_- <---------- Kevin's face

-_- <---------- My face

>_< <---------- Dennie's face

We really wanna give him a trashing already cos it is really damn fucking LAME!!!

Never mind...then continue again...and out of sudden, he pops another question with his cute innocent face.

Q2: Got 1 $50 note and 1 $100 note, a man walk by and pick up the $50 note, why he dun pick up the $100 note?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cos he song...........

---_____--- <---------- Alloycious's face

---_____--- <---------- Stanley's face

---_____--- <---------- Kevin's face

---_____--- <---------- My face

PENGZ LOR....wa lao.....is really damn lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr kevin's face is really sian until cannot sian liao...

He said in a very sian tone: I really wish I can go there and hoot u lor...

Moral of the story: Pls do not put ur whole heart in answering the questions asked by a cute, yandao beach boy.

Muakzzzzzzzzzzz
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi

P/s: I will be at around Hereen @ about 7pm, pls help me fill up the survey.k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home