Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, March 16

My life is in a pile of shit...

I seriously wanna blog properly tonight....I wanna post some interesting sextoys photos which i receive from a email and i find them rather amusing...

But...Lim peh got sore eyes....damn pain lor...I need to see the doctor soon, now waiting nia..

22 mins more....

Might as well get some medicine for my cough...*innocent face*

Wa lan noi...when I got home hor, there was no food on the dining table!!!

My mum have kindly distribute out my dinner to the neighbours...Haiz..I dun blame her cos I have her character as well, too chin cai......

I am feeling so down...

I think because my menses is coming soon (suppose to due in 2 days time so BEWARE!!!)

I have no one to love ................. =(

I have no dinner tonight............... =(

I have a sore right eye................ =(

I have menses soon......................=(

I only slept for 3 hours last night.... =(

And the worst thing of all.............

I had put on weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

Ok....gtg....prepare to be drown by my lor-soh family doctor's saliva....

Bye~~~~
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi Poi
The depressing lai ang pig


P/s: I promise i blog soon, k....i am suffering from CBD.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home