Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, March 9

Taxi.....

Well,

I went for a briefing session for a new assignment yesterday after my daytime work. I will be working as a survey gal every Thur (7pm-11pm), Fri & Sat (8pm-12am) for this mth. I will be hanging around Orchard, Holland V and Mohd Sultan. We are looking out for smokers and drinkers so pls kindly stop when I approach u and do me a favour by filling up the survey, k!

Anyway, the company name is "Tequila", while trying to find the office when I spooted a sign hanging on the main gate which says "Tequila at T-Junction". Thinking to myself, "ok, reaching soon, go in see a T-Junction then should be able to spot the office liao..."

When I walk into gate, I saw a building standing there all by itself, I looked up and saw the word, T-Junction on the building itself...

---______--- ''''

I met Carol (Sorry, didnt really catch ur name), the person in charge of this assignment and found out she was my reader as well! Am really glad to meet people who had read my blog, so happy! Nice to meet u, fellow smoker my dear!

Then after the whole meeting, I accompany Sherry for a little while before she left for her show. After walking towards the train station, I was feeling really hungry with only 2 char siew bao for lunch in my stomach, cant wait to run home for my dinner. I decided to take a cab.

Big Mistake.

There was no cab available at Shenton way at 8.47pm. I was queuing up at the taxi stand outside International Plaza. I was the 3rd person, after waiting bout 15 mins, I was first in the queue.

Nah Bey.....I saw ALOT and is REALLY ALOT of cabs passed by but all are on-call ones...Wa lao lor...

I die die dun wanna call for a cab even though my limbs are trembling and any moment I will drop dead of over-hungryness on the floor.

After waiting about 8 mins and 43 secs, I saw 2 sneaky guys trying to hail a cab right before 8 pairs of vicious-looking eyes lor!

They think "Arm Soh Soh" (dark dark), the 8 of us queuing is cannot see what palpable,inhuman, sickening and babarian act they were trying to do lor! I was very TU LAN! How can they do that!

I was thinking, if they really manage to get a cab, when the cab drove pass us, I will jump into the centre of the road, bring them to a halt and really fu** them upside down.

Heng hor, bout 9.13pm, a cab disregarded them and stopped in front of me. I climbed into the cab with an air of triumph trailing behind me, giving them a smirk face before my whole body goes in. SIBEI SONG!

Oh ya, I suddenly remember. On sun, while resting, a few of us was sitting around talking rubbish and playing the game of "Qian bian wen da ti", Dennis dear (The yandao beach boy below) asked us 2 very "Qian Bian" questions and I would like to share it with u guys.

Get ready hor...

Q1: Why a man hor, jump down from 13th floor and never die?

Q2: Got 1 $50 note and 1 $100 note, a man walk by and pick up the $50 note, why he dun pick up the $100 note?


I will give the answers during my next blogging time. In the meantime, those who dunno the answer, pls make a guess in my tagboard. Those who know the answer, pls dun post and spoil the fun.

Muakzzzzzzz
Apple Aka Sophia AKa Poi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home