Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, March 14

Pathetic life...

I am sorry for not blogging and showing u guys any pictures....

So, here I am.....not partying, coffees, working, blind dates meeting cute guys my dearest friends but wearing a my ah-gong specs sitting in front of my PC like a bloody nerd and blog for u.

I am nto saying I dun enjoy blogging, I love it alot but I am simply too busy...I have so much to tell u yet I dun want to make my blog such a boring nonsense.

if u notice, there are more and more flamers who tagged me. Well, as i always said and I must repeat myself again...

LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM OR JUST FUCK OFF

I seriously got no time to bother with babarian dogs who are air heads. I have lots of assignments coming up and I would rather spend my precious time making money.

Well, mai lor soh, let's browse the pic!


I manage to leech some photos from Ah ju's blog, this is what we did in bangkok. I would call this "A series of stupid facial expressions"


Me....if u notice carefully, our "Nu" (anger) seems so idiotic...


We had a unexpected devils gathering last last fri, almost all our kahkis were there and I am soooooooo happy to see them!!! ya, was drunk again...thankyou...All the girls!!!! (except limpeh, I thinking I was busy drinking at the other side of the room)


Luckily I got to join in the guy's gang but I still love them!!!


Announcement: Dear fellow devils khakis, pls kindly make urself available for every first fri of each mth. Everyone will have to turn up for this gathering HOR! Miko will send an mass sms to remind everyone.

I went down devils again on Fri (remember i said i quitted that night?) Sorry but was dragged down by my Sherry dear but I truely enjoyed myself!! ya, I got drunk again.....

When Sherry & I went over to Newton to fill our hungry stomach, we get to know 2 friends at the next table. They manage to sneak over and join our table because he was holding a PSP (Play Station Portable)!!!! I was lemming for one sial!!!

Sorry but I cant seems to remember their name cos they are not local but the one hiding is Sherry's friend who is a DJ at some club...


Me and erm..... This guy is from London...


Me and Eh.....This guy is from Hongkong....


Sherry and Mr Dj.....(He simply loves to cover himself....)


On Sat, Me and Kyra went out early for a nice dinner @ a Mexican Restaurant, Clarke Quay. This is Kyra and her tomato soup.....Chio hor? Her hor, not the tomato soup...


Kyra and her dunno simi grilled prawn with cheese, green pepper, tartar sauce, rice and torillas ah...


Me and my Shredded beff with cheese, green pepper, tartar sauce, rice and torillas ah...


The waiter had alreadied warn us of the big potion but I die die dun trust him....I left with about $15 i believe...


Well, check out my phone bill, whopping $280.95!! WA LAN NOI, this mth broke already lor...Nah Bey....


Well, I am cutting down all my shows now cos I seriously need to find a bf so I can marry early....I got no place to store my shoes & clothes liao!!!

Muakzzzzzz,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
The lazy blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home