Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, March 22

My dinner date......

Hi everyone,

Remember bout my dinner date last night? It was a great dinner!

Harry was not the one who cooked for me though, it was his maid who cooked for me....-_-

He said he did contribute his part by marinating the meats lar...Suan le...What matter most is I get to eat...

When I reach his doorstep, I was greet by "Baobei" and "sesame", this 2 darlings who is the most adorable creatures in the world! I love them so much and was busy playing with them while waiting for the dinner to be serve...


Cute, hor? Somemore my fav color, White!


Oh my god, they are just sooooo cute and small!


Here's Harry with our dinner....



Let me intro the dishes to u one by one...

From the left, the 2 bowls are the soup which is: "Cream of Mushroom with Potatoes"

Followed by: "Fried Mashed Potatoes"

Then is some fried food: "Onion Rings", "sotong balls" & "fish fillet" (All which I dun eat)

After that is: "Pork Chop in tomato sauce with Potatoes

Then: Stired Fried Beef with Onion & Potatoes

This is the first time in my whole life I realise that potatoes can be cook in any dishes....Although I love potatoes but is abit too much ba....

Well, I have a very busy mth and I have alot of things to prepare but I will try to update as much as I can, k!

Muakzzzzzzz
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi Poi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home