Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, March 21

I am nervous....

I have so many good news to share with u guys...

Although is a blue, stressed, busy, hetic monday (I am so busy in my office) but i woke up to a bright and beautiful morning.

I dunno where to start first sial...

My best friend, Joey is giving birth to a baby boy soon in end April or May. I am the official first god-mummy and this is my official first god-son!!

I must quickly do more shopping for this cute god-son of mine.(because he is my god-son so he confirm is cute, ok)

My another best friend, Joelyn (not Jolin hor) is finally getting married to her husband-to-be, "Hue" (pronounce as H-i-l-l) soon. Her spinster life will sadlyblissfully ends on 9th April 2005.

I must also do some shopping for a nice outfit to attend her ROM. To be present there as a chio sister to give her my best wishes.

Tell u ah, heng hor, as a photogrpahy model, I get to know some make-up artist and know who's good and who's not cos I get to try them without any charges. And I also manange to get their contacts so I can contact them in future. I just introduce to her my fav make-up artist, Kate and request a quotation. I do hope that Joelyn's husband-to-be won't object and decline my recommendation.

Also, If u are free this coming fri, which is a public holiday. Do drop by Plaza Singapura for a mini event. This is the first time I am doing a choreography dance in the daytime, in the public with Jolin, Nerrisa & Noel. This 3 dancers hor had at least 2 years of dance experience whereby me is very new.

We will be doing a short dance, catwalk and showcasing some products, I think the actual terms that we are refer as a "Motion Mannequins" by my client, L-pine Promotion for this show.

We are starting the first segment at 4.30pm, so if can, do pop by and say hi to us, k!

My dinner date for tonight is: Harry (remember the poor guy who had to endure a fucking drunk me on Fri), I manage to squeeze out some time for some time for him cos he offered to cook me a nice dinner at his house. Pork chop with potatoes....Both my fav stuff and I love hm-cook food....

We are not drinking anything alcholic stuff tonight, although he did request to buy a bottle of red wine for me but seriously, I had repeated alot of times....

I really dun like to drink.....

I know u sure -_- de...

People got sweet tooth mah....I really hate the taste of the alcohol....So KNN de bitter...

I will try to post up pics of his "skills" and his pic, k!

Wish me have an enjoyable time tonight after working so bloody hard.

Love,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi Poi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home