Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, March 23

My company dinner....

Hi guys,

I have nothing much to write but I have some photos to let u drool....

Not drool on me, u idiot....NOT my bikini photos...

is my company dinner last night, a farewell dinner actually...

This guy is actually my boss's boss's boss's boss leaving to UK (i think) for a new role, he will still be in BP lar but not with us lar so is consider a farewell also lor...

People had been complaining that I write too much and my photos getting lesser. U know lar, when a woman hor, get single for too long, they tend to undergo a process which result in being label as an "Old Maid" and yup, that's me.

Ok, Mai Lor Soh...lai lai lai


Erm....solli, me playing with my colleague's son's sunglasses when in her car but cute, right?


Hai Tien Lo Chinese Restaurant @ Pan Pacific!! View is great but food erm.... abit S*X


My fav salesman who is quite a regular in my blog, Honda-Siao-Eric!! I told him that he just look more and more like gay now, do u have the same sentiments?


This guy is dunno how level higher than me and I think he should be reading this soon. I am not too sure what his position is in BP cos I am only a small fry but try to imagine that I am, on not the ground floor but basement and he is at least at the 15 storey....Hey Vincent, nice knowing u! U are funny!


Our 8 course dinner menu!


I forgot to take the 1st dish so skip to the second dish ba..."Buddha Jump over the wall", not bad but mushroom too big and I HATE MUSHROOM!


This image is decieving...My company is not so cheapskate to let us eat prawn hor, this is LOBSTER, k! L-o-b-s-t-e-r HOR. But I cannot understand why people will cook LOBSTER in chili...HOW TO TASTE THE FRESHNESS OF THE BLOODY LOBSTER??!!!?? (FYI I dun take chili)


Nothing worth mentioning cos is mushroom and I really never fancy vegetables so we shall skip to the next one


Left: Red Garoupa with dunno what, I dunno what's the dunno what cos I only take 1 mouth, discover got bones, spit out the whole thing and ask them to clear this dish. I hate fish with bones... On the right: Braised Chicken, very nice but abit too salty for me, I have sweet tooth, remember?


One thing I could never understand why the chinese hor, serve u so many food, make u full full liao then in the middle of the course serve noodle??!! How to eat???


I dunno why this pic is here, i dun have the intention to post it up here but everyone was urging me to take photo cos they find it very chio, chio meh??


I think the whole 8 course, this is my favorite dish, "Mango Pudding with grapefruit", absolutely yummy!! I got sweet tooth, remember?


Group photo of our table to end this post...



Muakzzzzzzzz,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
I always enjoyed my company dinner!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home