Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, March 28

FUCKING ANGRY!!!

Sorry people...

I am very upset now...

I accidently del a whole long post of this post which is suppose to show out here...

I type for 1 hour...

And is gone....

i feel like crying...

Alot of shits happen to me recently...everything is not going smoothly for me....

And to the asshole who called me just now to harrassed me...

I had called the police...

I remembered ur voice and I know u are reading this and I will find out who u r....

What comes around goes around....U spoilt my alreadied bad mood and i am sure u will get it back also....

NAY BEH!!!!!!!!!

Photos tomorrow.....

i am too tired.....

i intend to snuggle in bed with my 3 pillows but now i think i go buried my head and cry ba....

For the 1000 readers out there, I apologize for this sad fucking sucky post....it is suppose to be a good one....but... =(

The only thing u can do for me now, not to comfort me...

Pls curse the asshole for me....

Gam Sia....
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
I dun wanna del anything again lar!!!! *CRY*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home