Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, March 27

Fashion Week......

Hi guys....so sorry for not updating....i am soooooo busy and tired....

Have an event going on at Plaza Singapura and everything was not going very smoothly for us...

I shouldnt say much....pls take a look at the photos during this fashion week....I need to sleep le...


Nerrisa doing her make-up @ the backstage...


See the cosmetics used for 6 female models and 4 of us dancers...


Look at my make-up for Day 1.....My god...I remove like siao lor...


4 of us with our full make-up and hair done with our cute make-up artist!!


Macus, a new found friend with a great sense of humour came down and support me and even buy me dinner after a hard day's work! Thanks!


Jolin doing her hair today (Day 2) by Andy, a nice and friendly person!


My turn to do the hair.....fantasy sial....


Me doing my make-up by Sunny darling!


Erm...I know I look very scary but this is the whole point....to attract attention...=(


This is how I will look like for the whole 5 days lor.....


Jolin & Mike @ Baker's Inn for our dinner....


Me & harry also @ Baker's Inn....(Notice the drastic change in Lao Niang?)


Wa lao....I really very tired lor.....Haiz....I been working so much that I miss out alot of things and havent been taking good care of myself also...My skin looks like shit after I start my part time job...

I am seriously going to cut down my shows, focus more on event and my day time job...

Love,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi Poi
JIA YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home