Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, March 29

FUCKING ANGRY - PART 2

Ok, I am feeling better now, let me narrate the whole story last night and tell u how stupid our service providers are and also my photos taken last week...

I was walking home last night (8.15pm), almost reaching and about to take the lift when my phone rang...

Me: Hello?

Asshole: Hi is that Apple.

Me: Yes. May I know who u are?

Asshole: David, remember me?

Me: Huh?

Asshole: We met at Chinablack the other time....

Me: Huh.......Chinablack????? Chinablack?? CHINABLCK???!!!!

Asshole: Oh, or is it Devils, I cant remember is which one....

Me: Huh????

Asshole: Remember about 1/2 year ago, we were at the back staircase having some naughty fun?

Me: Huh? What naughty fun????

Asshole: We were having some petting, remember?

Me: *disgusted* HUH???? WHO THE HELL ARE U????

Asshole: I really miss u......

Me: WHO EXACTLY ARE U????

Asshole: I miss ur boobies.... (He cant even pronouce the word lor)

Me: HUH?????? WHAT?????

Asshole: Ur boob.....boobies....(trying to tell me what he meant)

Me: *Gentle Voice* I tell u, I will surely call the police..

Asshole: Haiz...


AND HE HANG UP MY BLOODY CALL....

Well, I called up 999 immediately and enquired about how I should go about handling a harrassed call and they asked me to call my service provider (Which is M1) and check whether I need a police report.

I called up M1 immediately....

M1: Hi, this is XXX, how can I help u?

Lim Peh: Hi, just like to enquire how I should go about tracing a harrassed call from a private number.

M1: Oh, the caller had to call more than 5 times, then u need to get a police report, fax over to us and we will ask our XXX dept to charge that person.

Lim Peh: U mean, I had to get harrassed 5 times and above before u people can do anything?

M1: Yes...

Lim Peh: Isn't there any way I can trace a private number?

M1: No, Because they had pay a fee for a private number.

Lim Peh: Oh.....right....thanks.


Conclusion: The caller who called me obviously are instigated by someone cos he talk until damn Ta-Tu lor. And also he dunno Lim Peh Lao Niang very well cos whole world knows I dun go Chinablack, I only go devils. His voice is very familiar and I am sure I heard him before.

Conclusion 2: Just because people pay a miserable fee to get a private number and they really can be so private lor. Imagine someone were to call me and threatened to kill me tonight, just because he called only once, short of 4 times and I had to die another 4 bloody times before they can trace that private number???!!!??

NAH BEY......

Enough of my ranting, Lim Peh is Kueh Du Lan lor. Alot of people are trying to bring me down and I can tell u...

I won't fall, I am a forever wont rotten de Apple.

Enjoy the photos!


This photo is specially dedicated to Miko, Des Des & Ah Ju, my 3 darlings.....


Jealous boh? YEAH!


Day 2: Taken with the hair show models, they are so chio!!!


Me went for the Lancome makeover at Taka on Sun, my make-up artist, Renee!


Day 3: A different make-up with Nerrisa at Macdonalds


Long time never do this le...ZI LIAN ZI LIAN!!


We in our cyber costume with our showcase products


Us with sweet, patient, caring Michelle!(my client)


Ok....Now the best part......Let me present.....*drum roll*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Elvis Presley!!!!!


4 siao char bohs...


See this Xiao Mei Mei...Very quickly transform into 2 Ah gongs



Ok, gtg....

Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
I am sooooo tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home