Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, February 22

Suay until buay sai suay....

Ok....I think everyone is confuse by me....I am typing this out with a lot of pain....I am so upset...

3 days ago... I accidentlly delete all my contact list in my phone...

2 days ago... I discover I cannot find my colleague's phone (my boss ask me to keep for him first)

yesterday... I lost my old Samsung phone...

Lim Peh is wu gao suay....

I just manage to scrimp and save and bought my K700i, now i might have to compensate a phone for my colleague....then I got to buy another phone for the one I lost last night...

What the fuck sial....

Miko just remind me...Last year when I got my bonus....I lost my phone....this year also....and she said my samsung phone is exactly 1 year old....

I really got nothing to say lor....

Haiz.......

Dun understand why people wont return phone if pick up? I had picked up so many phone in the past and I always return to the owner.......

Why people pick up phone dun return to me????!!!???

Although I have del all my contacts but there are still some numbers inside and which are my important clients...

Haiz...

Later is a busy day for me....I got to get a new sim card, find a new phone....go temple....then cut out paperdoll and curse the person who took my phone.....

The last part is joking de hor....I not so crazy....

Thanks for the people who stood by me, comfort me, let me niam....

Darlings and dear, thanks alot for being there.....

Especially to Kozen and Alan (yes, u, Prince....) who let me niam all the way....

Bangkok soon,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
Glad to have friends....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home