Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, February 13

Happy Valentine's Eve

It's valentine tomorrow...I wish all the couples to be happy and "White Head Till Old".. Dun quarrel because of some minor stuffs, it is not easy to find someone whom u loves and someone who loves u so. Cherish what u have...

Lim Peh Lao Niang dun have and I am very jealous envy lor..

Anyway, on Wed, u all know lar... I went down devils and drink and dance like mad...

conclusion is ----- I got hangover the next day...

On Thur, my dearest Ex-bf aka Mr Addiction came back from Laos to celebrate his CNY with his family, Miss Elaine Aka Sugarsweet jio we 2 go drinking....we went to Paulaner to have some beer first(although I rear about 5 goldfishes while the 2 of them finished their big mugs..) Zeta and Miko and Des des came over and join us and we pop over to Thumpers to continue drinking...
I feel so happy enjoying some good drinks with my dearest best friends at such a great place and Lao Niang got "sian" by an angmoh from Spain lor...siao siao hor....

I didnt talk to him much cos I Ah Lian mah...English suxs...I just say..."hey, Happy CNY!" then I said..."Bye~~~ going off"

Conclusion again ----- I hangover the next day again

My dearest friends.....(From left: Des Des, Miko, Addict, Elaine & Zeta) Muakzzzz


Me! Cos i was taking the pic for them....imagine I in the above pic, k


Then Eric came over to join me, Miko, Des Des and Zeta for supper while Mr Addict crawl home and Miss Elaine continue drinking at Thumper...When I open Eric's car door...I saw....


-_- <---- sian until cannot sian lor...

Anyway, on Fri, special invitation from Miko darling to go down devils, we had so much fun! i met some new friends also and had so much liquor in my stomach...Volka, brandy, tequila, burbon, beer and even when I was leaving, I snatch a glass of red wine from just-came-at-4am-Law Law and pour it down my throat....

3rd conclusion ----- I major hangover again the next day...

On Sat, I went shopping with Jolin & Jolene to shop from valentine's present for their bf...my god, We went over to LV, Bally, Tiffany, Hugo Boss....I got so much ideas what to get for my new bf for Christmas, valentine and birthday presents le...

Then my dear friend, Sam (fighter pilot-to-be) ask me out for a Pre Valentine's dinner. (Which I realised the sudden invitation of the dinner date after he said he is bringing me to mount faber)

Wow, he brought me to this Bistro @ Mount Faber. I had the "Rack of Lamb" which was yummy, the view was fantastic! He even wanted to bring me for a cable car ride but it was closed by the time we had our dinner. Too bad...But we manage to pop over to Altivo for some drinks (warm up, warm up) then we headed down to Mohd Sultan to continue drinking again.

I went over to "En lounge" to join Mr Addict and friends for some games of dices and beer (yucks), I lose until siao in the beginning....when i started to win, Sam and friends had reach Double O, i pop over to join them and continue drinking again...

I get to know another new friend, Jerry who is equally a siao lang like me...Keep saying he is cute...-_-'''

When we finally got into the club after q-ing for 1 hour, we 3 rushed in and head straight to the bar counter. I ordered 6 shots of "sex on the beach" for the 3 of us, Sam ordered 3 "tequila pops", Jerry ordered 3 shots of dunno simi "subvolka" and we drown this 3 different stuffs down our throat within 5 mins.

Sam and I can actually feel the whole club turing round and round after a while later. Then Jerry ordered 1 jug of this "Pineapple Malibu" for me.
4th Conclusion ------ I really serious hangover today.

I am now teaching my dear Jolin how to bake her strawberry cake, pray for us the cake will turn out nice nice so i can sleep early, k!
I need to work tomorrow on Valentine's day, no choice, I rather work and earn money then to whine not to have a bf on this special day, right? =)

Happy valentine once again!
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi Poi
soon-can-join-Miss Elaine's alcholic gang

P/s: Dearest Sam will be flying off to Aussie for a 10 mth training on Mon (which is tomorrow), i hereby wish him have a good trip and hope he fastest come back soon so we can continue drinking again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home