Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, February 14

Lai Lai Lai

Happy valentine's day once again. Today is the actual day and I will be working as a cupid tonight for Tiger beer.

Think this is the only year I will not be getting flowers from anyone...well, think next year if I got a new bf, i make sure he give me 2 big bunchs...hahaha...

Anyway, Jolin and I baked the cake till 3am in the morning...my god...we were totally exhausted from whipping and whipping. She got so frustrated and me, as a teacher keep have to calm her down and ask her to relax. She forgot to buy whipping cream and we had to try out about 4783728208 alternatives....

We finally ended up using egg whites and sugar but.......my yandao chef, Kelvin just called me and told me that using egg white sure will Lao Sai....Zi pai siao liao...

Anyway, i decided to advertise for myself on this special day.

Whoever is out there,

If u are single, tall (taller than me when i wear heels), presentable-looking, think u have a kind heart, loves animal and babies, clever, sociable, humourous, have a stable job and wish to date a me:

Pls forward ur details and photo to lim_sophia@hotmail.com

Pls try to be as sincere as possible hor, dun just send a "eh, can date u?" kind of msg, i sure die die ignore u and pls try to put in some effort to sian char boh even if the char boh u trying to sian is not me. Girls are hard to please and this is the fact, accept it.

Muakzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home