Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, February 7

Happy Chinese New Eve De Eve

Hi all,

Was quite bored now...doing my nails again...ya...again...bloody again cos my french manicure chip!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna be how angry? Lim Peh Lao Niang did my nails on fri and chip 4 fingers...i really got nothing to say...

I paint my nails bright red now! Yes...damn cheena but I like...except i look like a blood, sexy vampire....*innocent face* Chinese New year mah....Must Peihe Peihe..

Anyway, what aspire me to blog today is cos of this person...

http://www.limbueytor.com

This person hor, realli have an interesting blog....i have been his silent reader for some time but i didnt know i was in his blog too till I surf
Flowerpod today.

He even crowned me "Princess Of Lian"...really is guo jiang le...

I found something quite similar yet different between me and him..

He loved beer and I love smoking......alot!

Somethings which can kill us slowly....great! (I know is nothing to be happy about but I am just wondering who will die first...maybe u all can place a bet)

I really love his blog for being so funny and interesting using just words and no pics but at the same time...I hate him for 3 reasons...

1. He never say I am chio in his blog...
2. He never mention Lao Niang is pretty in his blog...
3. He never ask anyone whether I am beautiful in his blog...

Everyone knows I need alot of assurance de mah...how come never say I am chio? I know i am chio but i still need assurance de mah....wa lan noi....not fair right?

I wish I could mention him the most yandao creature or the ugliest one in my blog...but how? Lao Niang got no pic of him...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, continue my life...I was baking yesterday for the whole day...

My agent asked me to rest at home yesterday and I decided to shop for my baking stuff...and just 1 round in the shop...Lao Niang blew 100 bucks in15 mins...

Bo bian...my hobby...hobbies are not cheap k...

I intend to bake some trial cookies for the coming valentine's day on Mon for my new bf. Heart shaped de hor, mai siao siao. (wanted to take some photos but baby no batteries)

Until he told me, he dun like sweet stuff. -_- Well, I decided to give all to my colleagues
today. I can forget bout baking a cake next week le...

Oh ya, my tagboard, pls ignore my imposters, I am not going to tag anything there, I will just type here.


Haiz...i am in a bad mood...and still will be in a bad mood....dun ask me why....will tell u when my problem is settle...

Happy New year.....
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi Poi
Pls tell me when I will be happy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home